Global Printing Ink Market is estimated to witness considerable growth in the years to come due to increasing application from various sectors, especially packaging industry. Printing ink is the pigment or dye that is used to color an image, design, or a surface. It is widely used in the form of paste or thick inks in lithographic printing and letterpress. Printing ink has wide applications medical, architecture, apparels, furniture, housings, functional inks & coatings and automotive.
The drivers of printing ink market comprise explosive demand from packaging and paper media industry from emerging economies like China and India, growth in urbanization and increase in education levels in these regions. Additionally, rise in digital printed books, upgrades in the fashion sector, increase in demand for various publishing print products like newspaper, books and magazines are also fueling the growth of the market. However, market faces restraints due to high cost of printing inks.
Full Research Report On Global Printing Ink Market Analysis available at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/printing-ink-market-trends
Increase in demand for printed electronics, textile printing in packaging sector is an emerging trend witnessed in the market. Moreover, increase in printed electronics due to developing electronic industry is expected to offer opportunities in the market.
Market is categorized on the basis of type, end user, application, and geography. On the basis of type, market is divided into flexographic, gravure, lithographic and digital. Digital printing segment is expected to register significant share of printing ink market owing to the speedy inclination towards modern digital methods.
In terms of application, market is split into gravure printing inks, digital printing inks, screen printing inks, offset printing inks, specialty inks, and flexographic printing inks. Digital printing ink segment registers maximum growth owing to the increase in demand for digital printing techniques.
Based on end user, market is bifurcated into packaging, publication, decorative printing, and commercial printing. Packaging segment is predicted to hold larger share of the market owing to the proliferation of ecommerce industry due to increase in use of labels and tags and incomparable growth in consumerism.
Geographically, market is segmented as North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America, followed by Europe are predicted to hold significant share of the printing ink market due to proliferation in commercial printing sector and flexible packaging. The major players in printing ink market comprise GL Specialized Inks (Pty) Ltd., Hi-Tech Inks (Pty) Ltd., Africa Inks (Pty) Limited, Constantia Printing Inks, Select Inks, Millian Inks, NUtec Digital Ink (Pty) Ltd., Hostmann-Steinberg South Africa (Pty) Ltd., and Flint Group South Africa Ltd.
Request for Free Sample Copy at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/printing-ink-market-trends/request-sample
The latest market data for this research include:
• Overall printing ink market size, 2011-2022
• Printing ink market size by product segment, 2011-2022
• Growth rates of the overall printing ink market and different product segments, 2011-2022
• Shares of different product segments of the overall printing ink market, 2011, 2017 and 2022
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
• Black printing ink
• Other printing ink
Related Reports of this Category available at Million Insights: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry/chemicals-and-materials
The reports help answering the following questions:
• What is the current size of the printing ink market in the world and in the top 10 global countries?
• How is the printing ink market divided into different product segments?
• How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
• How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
• What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
• Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the printing ink market in the world and in the top 10 global countries to 2022
• Track industry development and identify market opportunities
• Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
• Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
For More Information: www.millioninsights.com
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar