An insulin pump is a medical device used for the administration of insulin in the treatment of diabetes mellitus, also known as continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion therapy. The device configuration may vary depending on design. A traditional pump includes: the pump (including controls, processing module, and batteries); a disposable reservoir for insulin (inside the pump) a disposable infusion set, including a cannula for subcutaneous insertion (under the skin) and a tubing system to interface the insulin reservoir to the cannula. Other configurations are possible. For instance, more recent models may include disposable or semi-disposable designs for the pumping mechanism and may eliminate tubing from the infusion set.
An insulin pump is an alternative to multiple daily injections of insulin by insulin syringes or an insulin pen and allows for intensive insulin therapy when used in conjunction with blood glucose monitoring and carb counting. The classification of Insulin Pump includes Normal Pump and Patch Pump. The proportion of Normal Pump in 2017 is about 96%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2017. Insulin Pump is widely used for Type I Diabetes and Type II Diabetes. The most proportion of Insulin Pump is for Type I Diabetes, and the proportion in 2017 is about 85.37%.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 44% in 2017. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 24%.
Access more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-insulin-pumps-market-insights-forecast
Objectives of Global Insulin Pumps Market report are:
• To understand the global Insulin Pumps market size (value & volume) by companies, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025
• To get the in-depth knowledge of Insulin Pumps market by identifying its various segments and sub-segments
• To obtain detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market and study of various parameters effective the market like growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks
• Focuses on the key global Insulin Pumps market companies, comparing their sales volume, value, market share, market competitive landscape and recent developments
• To estimate the sales volume and value of Insulin Pumps market / submarkets, with respect to key regions
• To identify competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
Purchase this premium research report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1369615
Key companies profiled in this report are Medtronic, Roche, Johnson & Johnson, Insulet Corp, Tandem Diabetes care, Valeritas, SOOIL, Microport and more. Each company is profiled in the terms of company basic details, business overview, sales, revenue, gross margin, products, recent development, etc. Apart from segmentation by companies, it is also segmented by product types (growth rate, sales, revenue, price, regional analysis, sales & revenue forecast, etc.) and by applications (growth rate, segmentation by end users, regional analysis, estimated forecast, etc).
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers:
• North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
• Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia)
• Central & South America (Brazil, Rest of Central & South America)
• Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa)
Inquire further about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1369615
Company Name: The Market Reports
Contact Person: Shirish Gupta
Email: Send Email
Address:SF-29, Sacred World, Wanawadi