Automated Cell Culture is a process in which growth and maintenance of cell culture are taken with advanced techniques. Cell culture is a process of removing the cells from the source to grow under the specified technical environment outward of natural environment. Less errors, lower contamination and decreased human efforts are the factors which drives the market whereas high price and unawareness restrains the market.
Major Market Competitors:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Sigma-Aldrich Co.
- Tecan Trading AG
- Promocell GmbH
- Hamilton Company
- Biospherix, Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Sartorius AG
- Eppendorf AG
- GE Company
- Lonza Group AG
- Corning, Inc.
- Life Technologies Corporation
- HiMedia Laboratories
- Cell Culture Company, LLC
- OCTANE BIOTECH INC.
- CytoSMART Technologies B.V.
- Automation Tooling Systems Inc.
- Among others.
This report consists of below pages:
- No of pages: 350
- No of Figures: 60
- No of Tables: 220
The automated cell cultures market accounted to USD 21.38 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
For More Details In-Depth Inquiry @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-automated-cell-cultures-market
Market Segmentation: Automated Cell Cultures Market
- The global automated cell culture market is segmented by applications into drug development, stem cell research, regenerative medicine, cancer research.
- By type the market is segmented into finite cell line cultures and infinite cell line cultures.
- By consumables market is segmented into Media, Sera and Reagents
- On the basis of instruments the market is segmented into automated cell culture storage equipment, automated cell culture vessels, automated cell culture supporting instruments, bioreactors.
- By end user the market is segmented into biotech companies, research organizations and academic institutes.
- On the basis of geography, automated cell culture market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar