In-vitro fertilization (IVF) has become an established treatment option for different forms of infertility. IVF procedures help infertile people to conceive. IVF provides women the opportunity to become pregnant using her own eggs or donor’s eggs and sperm from her partner or from a sperm donor. As the IVF procedure is quite expensive, people generally try out other options. In case of failure in other treatments, IVF remains as the only option for the people longing to experience parenthood. Additionally, in certain cases, IVF is chosen if the parents are fearful of passing certain genetic disorders to the child. The embryos can be tested for genetic abnormalities in medical labs prior to implantation.
The factors such as the rise in the rate of infertility and surrogacy in developing countries, increasing occurrence of reproductive tourism, and high success rate of IVF are anticipated to be the drivers for the growth of the market. Additionally, the changing lifestyle in urban areas and increased age of parenthood are expected to boost the growth of the market. Despite the drivers, the high cost related to assisted reproductive techniques (ART) may hamper the growth of the global in-vitro fertilization market.
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The global in-vitro fertilization market has been segmented based on product, type, end-user, and region.
Based on product, the market is segmented into devices and reagents. The devices segment is further segmented into imaging systems, sperm separation system, ovum aspiration pump, cerosystem, and micromanipulator. The reagent segment is segmented into embryo culture media, cryopreservation media, sperm processing media, and ovum processing media.
Based on type, the market is segmented into intrauterine insemination (IUI), in-vitro fertilization (IVF), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), and IVF using donor eggs.
Based on end-user, the market is segmented into fertility clinics, hospitals, clinical research centers, and others.
The global in-vitro fertilization market is expected to register a CAGR of 10.50% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2023.
Cook Medical, Cooper Surgical Fertility, Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, INVO Bioscience, Irvine Scientific, GENEA BIOMEDX, Vitrolife, Oxford Gene Technology, Genea Limited, and others.
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the in-vitro fertilization market
• To provide insights into factors affecting the market growth
• To analyze the global in-vitro fertilization market based on various tools such as supply chain analysis and Porter’s five force analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
• To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective
• To provide country-level analysis of the market for segments by product, type, end-user, and region
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the in-vitro fertilization market
• IVF device manufacturers & suppliers
• Biotechnology companies
• Fertility clinics
• Hospitals & clinics
• Academic research institutes
• Government institutes
Table Of Contents – Major Key Points
1 Report Prologue
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Introduction
3.2 Scope of the Study
3.3 Assumptions & Limitations
3.4 Market Structure
4 Research Methodology
4.1 Research Process
4.2 Primary Research
4.3 Secondary Research
4.4 Market Size Estimation
4.5 Forecast Model
5 Market Dynamics
5.2.1 Increased rate of infertility and high demand for IVF techniques
5.2.2 Gender selection and growing trend of reproductive tourism
5.2.3 Declining fertility rate
5.2.4 Technological advancements in infertility treatments
5.2.5 Increasing prevalence of obesity
5.3.1 High procedural costs of assisted reproductive techniques in developed markets
5.4.1 Reimbursement for fertility treatments
6 Market Factor Analysis
6.1 Value Chain Analysis
6.1.4 Marketing & Sales
6.1.5 Post-Sales Monitoring
6.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.2.4 Threat of Substitutes
6.2.5 Intensity of Rivalry
7 Global In-vitro Fertilization Market, by Product
7.2.1 Imaging Systems
7.2.2 Sperm Separation System
7.2.3 Ovum Aspiration Pump
7.3.1 Embryo Culture Media
7.3.2 Cryopreservation Media
7.3.3 Sperm Processing Media
7.3.4 Ovum Processing Media
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports features an exhaustive list of market research reports from hundreds of publishers worldwide. We boast a database spanning virtually every market category and an even more comprehensive collection of market research reports under these categories and sub-categories.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349