Newry, UK – January 29th, 2019 – Printerinkcartridges.ie is a printing ink business based in Newry, Northern Ireland and over the past 10 years has experienced a major increase in compatible ink sales compared to genuine ink.
What is Compatible and Genuine Ink?
Compatible Ink – A compatible ink or toner
The cartridge is a brand new cartridge made by a third-party manufacturer. These consumables are not affiliated with the original printer manufacturers.
Genuine Ink – Genuine cartridges are brand new consumables produced by the printer manufacturer.
What is the benefit of using compatible ink compared to genuine ink?
The biggest benefit you may find is that of the price. The simple truth is that companies that develop printers have a lot of overheads because of the extensive research and development involved in the manufacture of their products.
Charging a lot for the ongoing costs of those printers once a customer has ‘bought into’ them is one way they can make a better profit. In comparison, a company that simply makes compatible cartridges has no such overheads, and can therefore afford to charge much less.
So if compatible ink cartridges offer the same quality outcome for much less money, why does anyone still buy ‘Genuine’ cartridges?
The answer may surprise you: it all comes down to the widely held belief that third party cartridges can damage the printer they’re used in. In reality, the chances of this happening are slim and getting slimmer.
That’s because, in an era when customer reviews are so widespread and so trusted, there’s simply no way a company can survive selling dodgy products. Of course, if you find ink cartridges for sale at a ridiculously low price you’d still do well to look elsewhere – it’s more a case of using your common sense than anything else.
The Pros and Cons of using Compatible Ink
The Pros –
• It is considerably cheaper than Genuine Ink
• The quality has been proven to be that of genuine ink
• Compatible ink is often packaged in incredible value Multipacks
• Majority of printers can get compatible versions of their ink
• The compatible ink Printerinkcartridges.ie sell is sourced from the UK & Ireland
• The modern day compatible ink does not damage your printer.
• Compatible ink can contain much more ink than its Genuine counterpart.
• Compatible Ink dries very quickly compared, which means less chance of smudging!
• You can get compatible ink for cartridges and Toners alike
The Cons –
• If you own a brand new printer, you may have to wait a few months before the compatible versions of the ink is available.
• Can confuse the printer (this can be easily solved by getting in touch with the compatible ink retailer)
If you need any help with selecting the correct compatible ink cartridges or toner for your printer, get in touch with the guys over at printerinkcartridges.ie for all your cartridge needs.
Company Name: Printer Ink Cartridges
Contact Person: G Murdock
Email: Send Email
Address:25 Kilmorey St
State: Newry BT34 2DF
Country: United Kingdom