This report focuses on the Human Microbiome Market Size, Revenue, Share, status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Human Microbiome development in North Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SA).
According to a new market research study titled ‘Human Microbiome Market to 2025 – Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product, Disease and Application. The global human microbiome market is expected to reach US$ 1,197.08 Mn in 2025 from US$ 257.30 Mn in 2017. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 21.8% from 2018-2025. The market is expected to grow due to growing technological advancements in metagenomics and next-generation sequencing, however, the strict government guidelines is hindering the market. Obesity segment is expected to drive the Growth of the Global Human Microbiome Market by Disease
The major players operating in the human microbiome market include Enterome, MicroBiome Therapeutics, LLC, Rebiotix Inc., Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd., Osel Inc., Vedanta Biosciences, Inc., Metabiomics Corporate, Synthetic Biologics, Inc., DuPont, and BiomX Ltd. For instance, in April 2016, ENTEROME signed an exclusive worldwide license agreement with Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc. to research, develop and commercialize novel small molecule FimH antagonists for use in the treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). The developments performed by the companies are helping the market to grow in the coming years.
Get Sample PDF Brochure of this report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPBT00002233/
In recent years, for drug discovery the microbiota plays an important role in the efficacy of therapeutic compounds. There is a new phenomenon in the globe. It is the human gut microbiome and the role it may play in the future of human health. Recently various reports have indicated that the human gut microbiome may be implicated in health conditions such as obesity, metabolism, diabetes, immunity and autism. The microbiome has effects on the human physiological functions in various method, such as contributing to metabolic functions, protecting against pathogens, and interacting with immune system development. With regards to the gut microbiome, it had a lot to do with the ubiquitous nature of the source of the microbes and the ability of anyone to acquire it and use it in research.
The disease segment of the human microbiome market is broadly segmented into diabetes, cancer, autoimmune disorders, obesity, mental disorders and other diseases. In 2017, obesity segment held the largest share of the market, by disease. However, the diabetes segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the coming years owing to the increasing number of diabetes cases in the recent years.
For instance, in January 2018, Rebiotix Inc. collaborated with CoreBiome, to measure the ability of RBX2660 and RBX7455 to rehabilitate the human microbiome impacted by recurrent Clostridium difficile (C. diff) infection. And the collaboration expanded the geographical presence of the company in global human microbiome market.
Place a Purchase Order at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPBT00002233/
The report segments the global human microbiome market as follows:
Global Human Microbiome Market – By Product
• Medical Foods
• Diagnostic Device
Global Human Microbiome Market – By Disease
• Autoimmune Disorders
• Mental Disorders
Global Human Microbiome Market – By Application
Global Human Microbiome Market – By Geography
• North America
• Asia Pacific (APAC)
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• South & Central America (SCAM)
Key Benefits of Buying this Research Study:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Human Microbiome market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Human Microbiome market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Company Name: The Insight Partners
Contact Person: Sam J
Email: Send Email