This report focuses on the Patient Simulators Market Size, Revenue, Share, status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Patient Simulators development in North Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SA).
According to a new market research study titled Patient Simulators Market to 2025 – Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product and End User. The global patient simulators market is expected to reach US$ 2,373.1 Mn in 2025 from US$ 694.6 Mn in 2017. The global patient simulators market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 16.8% from 2018-2025.The market is expected to grow due to increasing demand for minimally invasive treatment methods, however, the high cost of patient simulators is hindering the market. Academic Institutes segment is expected to drive the Growth of the Global Patient Simulators Market by End User.
The major players operating in the global patient simulators market include, CAE Healthcare, Laerdal Medical, 3D Systems, Inc., Gaumard Scientific, Kyoto Kagaku Co., Ltd., Simulab Corporation, Simulaids, Surgical Science, Surgical Science and Limbs & Things LTD among others. For instance, in January 2018, CAE Healthcare launched the CAE LucinaAR with Microsoft HoloLens, the world’s first augmented reality childbirth simulator with integrated mother-baby physiology. The launch increased the ability to strengthen the portfolio of simulators. The developments performed by the companies are helping the market to grow in the coming years.
Get Sample PDF Brochure of this report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPMD00002250/
Global patient simulators market, based on end user was segmented into academic institutes, hospitals, and military organizations. In 2017, the academic institutes segment is expected to dominate the market based on the end user contributing a share of 41.9%. This is primarily attributed to rising training programs in the academic institutes using simulators. Moreover, academic institutes segment is anticipated to grow at a fastest growth rate of 16.9% during the forecast period.
Virtual reality (VR) is the combination of human senses that include touch & sight, hearing, with software & hardware to create an immersive examining virtual environment. VR is a three-dimensional (3D) computer generated environment that an individual can explore and interact with, and also perform a series of actions or manipulate objects within the environment. Augmented reality (AR) is comprised of virtual reality superimposed into the real life, where users are able to interact with virtual contents of the real world.
There are a number of various advancements in VR for training and planning, which include a specific task trainers. For example, ventricular drain insertion trainers, simulators for training or planning the approach. Virtual reality (VR) simulators established on interactive computer graphics have had a marked impact on the skill level of military and commercial pilots, and may hold similar promise for the medical field. Procedural training using VR simulators has been found to improve clinical performance.
Place a Purchase Order at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPMD00002250/
For instance, in June 2018, CAE Healthcare launched CAE Ares, designed to meet and exceed the life support training requirements of emergency care providers worldwide.
The report segments the global patient simulators market as follows:
Global Patient Simulators Market – By Product
• Adult Patient Simulator
• Infant Simulator
• Childbirth Simulator
Global Patient Simulators Market – By End User
• Academic Institutes
• Military Organizations
Global Patient Simulators Market – By Geography
• North America
• Asia Pacific (APAC)
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• South and Central America (SCAM)
Key Benefits of Buying this Research Study:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Patient Simulators market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Patient Simulators market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Company Name: The Insight Partners
Contact Person: Sam J
Email: Send Email