Saskatchewan – January 30th, 2019 – Happy New Year from Sperling Silver! May this year bring happiness, new goals, new achievements and a lot of new inspiration to your life! As some of you may know, the Saskatchewan Sperlings have been making fine spirits for more than 85 years, and 2018 was a very exciting year for us! Throughout the year we participated in 3 prestigious international competitions and represented Saskatchewan very well. Our products were given substantial recognition this past year and we could not be more grateful. Here are some of our achievements:
NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL WINE & SPIRITS COMPETITION 2018
- Gold Medal for French Laundry Vodka
- Silver Medal for Earl Grey Tea Gin
- Saskatchewan Distillery of the Year 2018
LONDON, ENGLAND WORLD DRINK AWARDS 2018
- Best Canadian Vodka for French Laundry
- Gold Medal & World’s Best Honey Liqueur for Hemp & Honey Shine
- Silver Medal for Pirate of the Prairie Rum
AMERICAN DISTILLING INSTITUTE IN PORTLAND OREGON 2018
- Best Agave Spirit for Killya Organic Saskatchewan Cactus Juice
- Best Moonshine for Ole Jeds Moonshine
- Best Single Malt Rye Whiskey for
- 100 Bushels Single Malt Rye
At Sperling Silver, we take pride in our community and thrive to bring growth and innovation to the Saskatchewan craft liquor market. From our humble beginning we have learned and evolved to bring the finest premium products to the market. A very important part of our evolution started in January, 2017, when we hired and trained a new master distiller. Now we are winning international awards!
Supporting local businesses is very important to us and we aim to keep Saskatchewan dollars in Saskatchewan. Local helping local! I know you are proud to support Saskatchewan businesses too, especially when they are receiving international attention!
Our distillery products are currently being sold in both Sobeys Liquor stores and many SGLA locations. In turn, we hope you will also take the opportunity to carry some of Saskatchewan’s best premium products at a special Saskatchewan home grown price!
Let’s put the SPIRIT of SASKATCHEWAN first!
Always in Great Spirits