My Device Info is a simple yet powerful app that provides a variety of software and hardware information for Android devices. It is useful for any Android user who is not able to access all their mobile information and also tired of using random apps that provide useless or half information. With this app, the users will be able to see all of their mobile specifications and other information in just one click. The users also have the option to check their mobile information on the app’s official website.
The app provides you with all the information you need to know about your Android device by the following specifications:
- Device Info Manufacturer: Brand, Model, Board Type, Serial Number, Android TV, Boot Loader, Host etc.
- CPU Info: Memory Usage Detail graphical view, CPU Model, RAM Usages, ABI, Serial, Hardware Model, CPU Revision etc.
- Memory Info
- OS Info: OS Version, Supported Status, release date, Build ID, Build time, Fingerprint, and API Level
- Display Info
- Storage Info: Used storage, Free storage, Internal and External Storage Details, and Total Storage
- Network Info: Data Type, Connection Status, MAC Address, Link Speed, IP Address, Network Type
- App Usage Info: List of all user apps and system apps, memory consumption, and data used by various apps and more
My Device Info is a one-stop destination to see all software and hardware information of the Android devices. Moreover, it is completely free to download and use.
The app can be downloaded from the Google Play store.