HTF Market Report released a new research document of 42 pages on industry titled as ‘Wealth in the UK: Competitive Dynamics 2017’ with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers all UK regions and important players/vendors such as Addvision Wealth Management, Arbuthnot Latham, Aviva Pension Trustees UK Ltd, Aviva Wrap UK Ltd, Barclays, Bedrock Group, Bessemer Trust, Brewin Dolphin, C. Hoare & Co., Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management, Capital Generation Partners, Cazenove Capital, Charles Stanley & Co Limited, Coutts, Credit Suisse (UK) Limited, Deutsche Bank, Duncan Lawrie, Equilibrium Asset Management, Fidelity, Financial Conduct Authority, Goldman Sachs, Goldman Sachs International, Hargreaves Lansdown, Hassium Asset Management, Holbein Partners, HSBC, HSBC Private Bank, Investec Wealth & Investment, J.P. Morgan, J. Stern & Co., Lloyds, Kleinwort Hambros, Lloyds Bank Private Banking, Man GLG, Merrill Lynch International, Moneyfarm, Nutmeg, Partners Capital, Quilter Cheviot, Rathbones, RBS, Rio Tinto Plc, rplan, Sandaire, Saunderson House, Smith & Williamson Investment , Management, Sonali Bank (UK) Ltd, St. James’s Place, Stanhope Capital LLP, Stonehage Fleming Investment , Management, Succession Group, Tilney Group, UBS Wealth management, Unigestion, Vision Group, Wren Investment Office. The report will help you gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2017 – 2021.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/947552-wealth-in-the-uk-2
“Wealth in the UK: Competitive Dynamics 2017”, report analyzes the UK wealth management market, with a focus on the top 20 competitors and the HNW investor segment. The report uses findings from GlobalData’s 2017 Wealth Managers Survey and 2017 IFA Survey.
The competitive landscape of the UK wealth management industry continues to evolve. Although there are no high-profile new entrants to the market, incumbents have started to feel the pressure from new business models focused on digital channels. As such, traditional wealth managers are looking to enter the robo-advice space. With the onset of MiFID II and Brexit, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) aims to address issues of regulatory compliance and improved communication, initiatives that will continue to develop going forward.
Specifically the report includes –
– An overview of the top wealth managers in the UK, based on business model and minimum investment thresholds and ranking based on AUM.
– Recent news related to regulations that pertain to wealth managers. This includes improved communication with consumers, investors with non-domiciled status, technology, and Brexit’s impact on the UK financial services industry.
– Insight into recent M&A activity, new entrants to the UK market, and divestment activity.
– Product and service innovations, including automated services and personalized offerings.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/947552-wealth-in-the-uk-2
– The market leaders in terms of assets under management (AUM) are St. James’s Place, Coutts, and Barclays. The top 20 UK wealth managers focus on the upper end of the market, with the average minimum account threshold standing at £1.25m.
– Fair and accessible advice (also delivered through innovative products) continues to be a key focus for the FCA. The regulator has established a Brexit Taskforce to serve as a checks-and-balances initiative for ensuring the UK remains competitive following the event.
– M&A activity is less frequent than in the past, particularly outside the independent financial advisor (IFA) market.
– New entrants to the UK wealth management markets are mostly digital players. Robo-advisors are offering hybrid solutions to provide best-of-both services to clients.
Reasons to Buy:
– Benchmark your market share against the top 20 UK performers.
– Understand drivers for AUM growth among leading wealth managers in the UK.
– Gain insight into M&A activity and organic growth for both new entrants and incumbents.
– Understand changes made to UK regulations related to MiFID, inheritance tax, and technology.
– Learn about recent product and service innovations among traditional wealth managers.
– Understand the growth within robo-advice services.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
Addvision Wealth Management
Aviva Pension Trustees UK Ltd
Aviva Wrap UK Ltd
C. Hoare & Co.
Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management
Capital Generation Partners
Charles Stanley & Co Limited
Credit Suisse (UK) Limited
Equilibrium Asset Management
Financial Conduct Authority
Goldman Sachs International
Hassium Asset Management
HSBC Private Bank
Investec Wealth & Investment
J. Stern & Co.
Lloyds Bank Private Banking
Merrill Lynch International
Rio Tinto Plc
Smith & Williamson Investment Management
Sonali Bank (UK) Ltd
St. James’s Place
Stanhope Capital LLP
Stonehage Fleming Investment Management
UBS Wealth management
Wren Investment Office
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=947552
Table of Contents
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 1
1.1. The UK market leaders remain strong as the push for digital increases 1
1.2. Key findings 1
1.3. Critical success factors 1
2. MARKET STRUCTURE 7
2.1. UK wealth managers use a wide range of business models 7
2.2. Family offices and private banks keep investment thresholds high 9
2.3. Wealth managers are concentrated in London and the South East 10
2.4. The UK’s top wealth managers continue to grow their books 11
2.4.1. St. James’s Place grew because of an expansion in client services 12
2.4.2. Barclays focuses on the UK following the sale of its international arms 12
2.4.3. The largest AUM growth took place outside of the top five competitors 12
2.4.4. Charles Stanley’s assets shrank by almost 5% 13
2.4.5. Discretionary investment thresholds remain stable among the top 20 14
3. REGULATORY TRENDS 16
3.1. Consumer advice is a major focal point for FCA regulation 16
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/947552-wealth-in-the-uk-2
It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States