Schloss Holte-Stukenbrock – 31 January, 2019 –
Who is azultec?
The founding team of azultec combines the expertise of three renowned German companies from the IT and high-tech sectors: Aquatuning, Alphacool and technikPR. As a result, the company has over 100 years of combined experience in the technology industry with expertise in finance, taxes and marketing.
Why this ICO?
azultec is ready to enter a multi-billion dollar market with the topic of cloud computing. In order to tap into this as quickly and efficiently as possible, azultec will take the following steps during the ICO: First, start the mass production of market-ready Cubes for private and business customers (there is already considerable interest from well-known companies). Secondly, open high-security data centers in strategically important locations in Europe, which will be equipped with azultec’s business solutions.
Additionally, the company’s development team is already in negotiations for the acquisition of a graphics card and a motherboard manufacturer. The aim is to significantly optimize the efficiency and production costs of azultec products.
But that is not all: azultec has an extensive roadmap with long-term objectives and ambitious goals, such as the integration of fuel cells in its products. You can find out more about the roadmap here.
The course of the ICO briefly explained
In this ICO, azultec sells its own tokens called “azul.” Our dashboard enables an easy registration and the ability to participate in the ICO with both crypto and traditional currencies, such as US dollars or euros. Apart from selling tokens, azultec also offers special packages, including a trip to the azultec headquarters or a physical azul coin for example.
Click the button below or follow this link for pre-registration or to read more about the ICO:
How the tokens are split
The total demand for azul tokens is calculated according to the ICO. The units sold account for 60 percent of the total amount of tokens. These will be transferred to the ICO participants. The remaining 40 percent of the tokens are generated for azultec itself, to ensure a perfect 60:40 distribution.
The distribution of azultec’s 40 percent of tokens is as follows:
• 65 percent of tokens are used as reserves, of which half are locked for six months and the remaining half are locked for 12 months;
• 10 percent of tokens are used for business negotiations;
• 10 percent of tokens are transferred to the partners;
• 15 percent of tokens go to the founders. These tokens will be locked for twelve months.
More information can be found in the press material below. We are happy to answer all questions by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org.