ST. PETERSBURG, FL – January 31st, 2019 – In its US debut, the GasStop propane safety device was debuted to an enthusiastic reception from RV owners, vendors, and manufacturers at one of the largest RV showcases in the US. The GasStop team was impressed by the passion of RV owners for their lifestyle of choice, their deep knowledge, and extremely valuable suggestions. The team was also gratified by the number of industry professionals that could see the opportunity in this new value proposition, and initiated partnership discussions.
As many RVs, campers, and other vehicles use pressurized propane systems to power their appliances, this new capability to safely cut off the flow of propane in the case of major line break was seen as a critical new device by all that stopped by the GasStop booth. Many expressed the view that, “these should be on every RV that has propane!”. GasStop provides peace of mind to families on the road, and new business opportunities for those that support them.
GasStop™ Safety device features:
- 100% Automatic Gas Shut-Off
- Minor leak tester – GasStop can be used to test for minor leaks prior to use.
- Both ACME and POL versions for RVs are available
- Proven: protecting RVs, Homes, and Boats throughout Europe
- Gas level indicator – A useful pressure gauge will let you know when your gas is running low, letting you plan your refill ahead of time.
- Each Device is Quality approved – This product is independently tested and listed by Underwriters Laboratory (UL), and is individually tested in accordance with ISO and EN standards.
- Highly Engineered – Every GasStop is made using the highest quality material and the latest manufacturing and testing technology
- 5 Year Warranty – We are proud to provide the highest quality devices to all of our customers.
This is the only device on the market that provides the safety of 100% automatic gas shut-off, and we are very excited by this really amazing welcome by the market! To hear more, please reach out to DPS, the exclusive US distributor, for further information!
DPS will also be at the Raleigh RV Show Feb 22-24 to showcase the GasStop protection solution. Please swing by booth 44 to meet us in person.