Dental consumables are the products used in the treatment of various dental disorders such as dental impairments, problems associated with gingival tissues and tooth restoration. Due to prevalence of dental disorders there is high demand of dental consumables. Rising incidences of dental caries and other periodontal diseases drives the market.
Global Dental Consumables Market accounted to USD 22,034.0 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get FREE Sample Report PDF | At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-dental-consumables-market
Competitors: Global Dental Consumables Market
Zimmer Biomet, 3M, Danaher Corporation, Ultradent Products Inc., Young Innovations, Inc., GC Corporation, Henry Schein, Inc., BioHorizons IPH, Inc., Institut Straumann AG, Dentsply Sirona, Ivoclar Vivadent Marketing (India) Pvt. Ltd., Patterson Companies, Inc., ALIGN TECHNOLOGY, INC., Nobel Biocare Services AG, Septodont Holding, Medicinos Linija UAB, President Dental GmbH, Anand Meproducts Pvt Ltd., DiaDent Group International, Asa Dental S.p.A., DiaDent Group International, Kerr Corporation, DETAX Ettlingen, PSP Dental Ltd., DIRECTA AB, Tribest Dental Products Co., Ltd., Promedica Dental Material GmbH, Pentron Clinical , YOUNG DENTAL , Among others.
Table Of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Global Dental Consumables Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Dental Consumables Market Sizing
Part 05: Five Forces Analysis
Part 06: Global Dental Consumables Market Segmentation By Product
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More…Get Detailed TOC | At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-dental-consumables-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Dental Consumables Market
The dental consumables market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental consumables market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Drivers and restraints:
- Rise in awareness towards oral healthcare
- Rising incidences of dental caries and other periodontal diseases
- Increase in geriatric population with dental disorders
- Growing dental tourism in emerging markets
- Increase in demand for cosmetic dentistry.
- Strict regulatory framework
- Dearth of proper reimbursement
Segmentation: Global Dental Consumables Market
The global dental consumables market is segmented by products into
- dental restoration, orthodontics, periodontics, endodontics, infection control products, whitening products and finishing & polishing products.
Dental restoration is further sub segmented into
- dental restoration products , dental restoration materials
Dental restoration products are further sub segmented into
- dental implants and dental prosthetics
Dental implants are again sub segmented in
- titanium implants , zirconium implants
Dental prosthetics are further segmented into
- dental bridges, dental crowns, dentures, abutments
Dental restoration materials are further sub segmented into
- indirect restorative materials, dental biomaterials, direct restorative materials.
Indirect restorative materials are further sub segmented into
- metal-ceramics, ceramics , others
Dental biomaterials are further sub segmented into
- dental bone grafts, tissue regenerative materials , membranes
Direct restorative materials are further sub segmented into
- amalgam, resin-based composites , glass ionomers.
Orthodontics is further segmented into
- fixed braces ,removable braces.
Fixed braces are further segmented into
- brackets, archwires, anchorage appliances , ligatures
Periodontics is further segmented into
- dental anesthetics , dental hemostats.
Dental Anesthetics is further segmented into
- injectable anesthetics , topical anesthetics.
Dental hemostats are further segmented into
- oxidized regenerated cellulose-based hemostats, gelatin-based hemostats , collagen-based hemostats.
Endodontics is further segmented into
- endodontic files, obturators , permanent endodontic sealers.
Infection control products are further segmented into
- sanitizing gels, personal protective wear and disinfectants
Whitening Products are further segmented into
- in-office products , take-home products.
In-Office products are further segmented into
- gels, resin barriers and other products.
Take home products are further segmented into
- whitening trays, pens, pocket trays , other products.
Finishing and polishing products are further sub segmented into
- prophylaxis products and fluorides
Prophylaxis Products are again sub segmented into
- pastes, disposable agents, cups and brushes
Fluorides are again sub segmented into
- varnishes, rinses, topical gels/oral solutions, foams and trays.
Other dental consumables are further segmented into
- dental splints, dental sealants, dental burs, dental impression materials, bonding agents, dental disposables.
By end user the market is segmented into dental
- hospitals, dental clinics, dental academic & research institutes.
On the basis of geography, dental consumables market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
- North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
Customization of the Report: Global Dental Consumables Market report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with us (email@example.com), we will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
Know More Business Opportunities In Global Dental Consumables Market. Speak To Our Analyst And Gain Crucial Industry Insights That Will Help Your Business Expand Request Analyst Call at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-dental-consumables-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar