Market Size – USD 6.13 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 4.2%, Market Trends – increase in demand for cost-efficient and high maximization, increase in growth of cellular devices.
The Telecom service assurance market is forecasted to grow from USD 6.13 billion in 2018 to USD 9.23 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. The driving factor being the increase in growth for high maximization and cost-efficient.
With the advancement in technology of various networking systems like the 5G network, the need for the telecom service assurance is also increasing. The penetration of advanced and complex technology in association with the growing competition among the developing countries are the major factors for driving the market. The number of cellular subscribers has increased at a rapid rate due to the increased demand for the devices that offers connectivity like the smartphones that made all the basic work of day to day life much easier.
Players will require increased investments to tackle these challenges and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the Telecom service assurance market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
The report “Telecom service assurance Market by Solution type (Software, Services), Deployment model (Cloud, on-premise), Business (Medium business, small business), and Geography-Global Forecast 2026” is available now to Reports And Data customers and can also be purchased directly at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1094
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Telecom service assurance market is forecasted to grow from USD 6.13 billion in 2018 to USD 9.23 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. The driving factor being the increase in growth for high maximization and cost-efficient.
- Based on the deployment type, in this report, the market is categorized as on cloud, on-premise. The cloud deployment uses less expensive algorithms to perform along with the features of being flexible, easy and quite affordable, which makes it the faster-growing deployment type accepted by various industries than the on-premise. The installation and maintenance cost is also affordable than on-premise.
- Based on Solution, The global telecom service assurance market is categorized into software, and services. The software segment is again categorized into probe monitoring, fault and event management, quality and service management, network performance monitoring, workforce management. The services segment is further categorized into two sub-segments viz. professional services and managed services. The professional services are categorized into planning and consulting services, operation and maintenance services, and system integration services. System Integration Service is forecasted to dominate the Market.
- On the basis of Business, the global telecom service assurance market is categorized into small and medium businesses (SMEs), and large enterprises. By shifting from traditional service assurance solutions to the advanced and innovative service assurance platform, the medium-sized businesses are growing in this market as they are more inclined towards cloud-based solutions for enhancing their end-user experience.
- Based on region, the market is being categorized to Europe, APAC, North America, and Row. North America is forecasted to have the highest CAGR of 30% and dominate the market. The faster growth rates will increase business operations in North America. The United States is a dominant market here because of the advanced telecom industry along with the increasing number of telecommunication devices, the market is forecasted to bring a high growth rate.
- Key players include CA Technologies (New York, U.S.), Ericsson (Kista, Stockholm), Nokia Corporation (Espoo, Finland), Accenture (Chicago, Illinois, U.S.), IBM (New York, U.S.), MYCOM OSI (Berkshire, U.K.), Oracle Corporation (California, U.S.), Tata Consultancy Services Limited (Mumbai, India), Viavi Solutions Inc. (California, U.S.), and ZTE Corporation (Shenzhen, China).
Purchase full Telecom service assurance Market report covered with tables and figures for better illustration@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1094
For this report, the market has been categorized on the basis of deployment model, solution type, business, and region:
- Deployment model (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- on premise
- Solution type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Business (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Medium business
- Small business
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Canada & Mexico
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Browse Similar Reports, Click the link below:
- Telecom Order Management Market – The Telecom order management market is expected to grow from USD 2 billion in 2018 to USD 6 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 13.3% during the forecast period.
- Telecom Application Programming Interface (API) Market – The telecom application programming interface market is expected to grow from USD 100 billion in 2018 to USD 473.33 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 18.2% during the forecast period.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States