Market Size – USD 9.3 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 11.06%, Market Trends – Increasing Demand for Telecommunication sector.
The Telecommunication Billing market is expected to grow from USD 9.3 billion in 2018 to USD 21.54 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 11.06% during the forecast period. Growth in the telecommunication sector, usage of innovative services, an escalating number of customers are fostering the market growth. Issues like the fallout of services and network congestion are increasing and begetting a structural evolution in demand for the expansion of effective billing and revenue management solutions.
Global telecom billing software market is fuelled by growing mobile penetration and consumer base in emerging economies. However, quick growth of subscribers, network clogging, interoperability issue and the fallout of services area are some key factors hampering the market growth.
Request for sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1091
Players will require increased investments to tackle these challenges and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the Telecom Billing market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The growth of Telecom Billing Market is directly powered by the demand for application of Telecommunication among its array of application sectors such as in domestic, banking, e-commerce, etc.
- The rapid growth of the telecommunication sector, usage of innovative services, an increasing number of customers are factors that boost the economy. Subscribers for the telecom services are increasing at a growing speed, thus, in turn, boosting the economy. Communication Services Providers (CSPs) use telecom billing and revenue management solutions for generating higher revenue by optimizing telecom networks. This solution helps the telecom provider in fraud detection and management leading to a reduction in operational cost in the long run.
- The key applications of telecom billing market include software, service, deployment type and region.
- By Software, fraud management segment in telecom billing market observed considerable growth. The Telco robust fraud management practice helps to analyze both anticipated and historical usage pattern and proactively address revenue leakage.
- The cost-effective, end-to-end pre-integrated cloud platform comprises of product life-cycle management, policy & charging, billing & revenue management, sales management, and customer service management. These give the operators options to quickly launch per usage/per subscriber services like IT, On-demand games/music, multi-screen video and many more via a single hosted convergent platform. It provides uttermost data privacy, reliability and multi-tenancy support. It ensures higher efficiency with a high-quality experience across devices and networks.
- By Geography, Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 14% during the forecast period due to countries in this region having a higher number of subscriber base and ever-changing regulatory scenario, thus creating demand for billing and revenue management solutions.
- Key players within this market includes Accenture (Ireland), Alcatel-Lucent S.A. (France), Amdocs Inc. (US), CERILLION PLC (UK), CSG Systems International (US), Ericsson (Sweden), goTransverse International (US), Hewlett-Packard Development Company (US), XURA (US), SAP SE (Germany).
The report “Telecom Billing Market by Software (Mediation, Billing and Charging, Partner and Interconnect Management, Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management), Service (Planning and Consulting Service, Operations and Maintenance Services, System Integration, Managed Services), Deployment Type (Cloud and On-Premises) and Geography-Global Forecast 2026” is available now to Reports and Data customers and can also be purchased directly at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1091
For this report, the market has been divided into segments on the basis of software, service, deployment type and region:
- Telecom Billing Market by Software (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Billing and charging
- Partner and interconnect management
- Revenue assurance
- Fraud management
- Telecom Billing Market by Service (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Planning and consulting services
- Operations and maintenance services
- System integration
- Managed services
- Telecom Billing Market, by Deployment Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Telecom Billing Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East
- South America
• The Telecom service assurance market is forecasted to grow from USD 6.13 billion in 2018 to USD 9.23 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period.
• The Telecom order management market is expected to grow from USD 2 billion in 2018 to USD 6 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 13.3% during the forecast period.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States