A health practitioner who helps with mental and physical conditions with daily living and working through everyday activities is called as occupational therapist. Occupational therapy helps people to overcome with mental problems. It includes helping individuals recovering from injury to regain skills, supporting individual for experiencing physical changes and also helping children with disabilities to participate fully in school and social situations. The devices used are an integral part of the occupational therapy that provides minimum optimum care to patients.
Get Free Sample PDF of This Market Information: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-occupational-therapy-market
The Global Market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period of 2019to 2025. The occupational therapy market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2019to 2025 (Current Year Statistic Will Be Provided In Report). Some of the major players operating in the global market are
- Premise Health
- Net Health
- Optima Healthcare Solutions, LLC.
- Fusion Web Clinic
- Focus On Therapeutic Outcomes(FOTO)
- Planet Rehab Inc.
- Billing Dynamix, LLC
- Saner Software
- Hands On Technology E.V.
Others: Merlinwave, Inc, PT Billing Solutions, Access Therapists, Benchmark Occupational Therapy, Building Blocks Pediatrics, LLC, Nurturing Early Skills Therapy Center Inc., among others. The global occupational therapy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as product (software) launches, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Occupational Therapy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In United States, The American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) is the national professional association for occupational therapy practitioners.
- Recently the American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc. (AOTA) represents 132,700 occupational therapists, 51,700 occupational therapy assistants and 28,600 occupational therapy students. In May 2017, the median annual wage for occupational therapists was $83,200.
- Net Health provides 98% of the nation’s largest hospital chains and healthcare professionals in more than 3,000 employee health, occupational medicine, urgent care, rehab therapy and wound care facilities.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-occupational-therapy-market
The global occupational therapy market is segmented based on product, disease, application, and geographical segments.
- Based on product, the market is segmented into
- Based on disease, the market is segmented into
- Mental disorder
- Physical disorder
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into
- Psychological Clinic
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2017, Barron Associates’ VOTA software system for practice of simulated activities of daily living in upper extremity rehabilitation received FDA clearance as a Class II medical device under Classification Product Code LXJ.
- In January 2017, Arterys (San Francisco) based on cloud-based medical imaging software received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to market its Arterys Cardio DLcloud.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising in number of accidents.
- Increasing industrialization.
- Increasing geriatric population.
- Increasing various illnesses and disabilities.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-occupational-therapy-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Report Forecasting Regional and Global Analysis on Occupational Therapy Market By Product (Cloud-Based, On-Premise), Disease (Mental Disorder, Physical Disorder), Application (Psychological Clinic, Hospital, Other) and Geographical Segments.
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar