Market Size – USD 5.21 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 18.9%, Market Trends – Enhanced growth of 3D technologies and increase in demand for 3D medical imaging.
The 3D imaging market is expected to grow from USD 5.21 billion in 2018 to USD 20.01 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 18.9% during the forecast period. The driving factor for growth being enhanced growth for 3D technology and increase in demand for 3D medical imaging
The 3D imaging technology is a fast growing technology that allows 360-degree view of any image from 3D supported devices. The different applications include animation, 3D rendering, and 3D modelling among others. The 3D imaging technology is widely used by various end users such as aerospace & defenses, sports, media & entertainment, healthcare & life sciences and architecture. Among these, the 3D imaging technology is widely used in the healthcare and life science segment and is expected to bring the highest CAGR.
Players will require increased investments to tackle these challenges and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the 3D imaging market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
The report “3D Imaging Market by Type (3D cameras, 3D supported Smart phone, Sonography), Application (Layout and animation, 3D modelling, 3D scanning, 3D rendering), End User (Aerospace & Defense, Sports, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Life sciences, Architecture) and Geography – Global Forecast 2026” is available now to Reports and Data customers and can also be purchased directly at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1069
Further key findings from the report suggest
Growth of 3D Imaging Market is directly fueled by the enhanced demand for 3D technologies and growing demand of 3D medical imaging. The 3D imaging market is expected to grow from USD 5.21 billion in 2018 to USD 20.01 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 18.9% during the forecast period
- The enhanced growth of 3D technologies and increase in demand of 3D medical imaging are one of the factors expected to drive the market. However, the poor infrastructure support system and expensive solution cost may act as the restraining factors for the growth of the market.
- Based on type, the market is divided into 3D cameras, sonography, and 3D supported smartphone. The 3D camera is divided into categories like stereo vision, structured light and time of flight and the sonography is divided as ultrasound and sonars. The market is expected to gain growth from the enhanced growth of 3D imaging technology in ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging including other technologies like the penetration of 4D which is expected to have more accurate real-time visualization of the human body, at the same time minimizing the uncomfortableness of the patient. Increase in use of 3D imaging in smartphones, cameras, televisions, etc. for high-resolution visualization of day to day life is expected to drive the market
- Based on application, the market is divided into 3D modelling, 3D scanning, layout and animation, 3D rendering, and image reconstruction. The worldwide 3D imaging market is expected to bring the highest growth revenues from the 3D modelling segment over the future years. The 3D modeling software includes AutoCAD, Blender and Autodesk 123D. 3D scanners types are divided into optical and laser; Because of their high degree of efficiency and availability, it is expected to enhance the demand in defense and security applications.
- Based on end use industry, it is segmented into aerospace & defenses, sports, entertainment, healthcare & life sciences, architecture. The 3D imaging technology is used in a large amount among the Healthcare and Medical industry, which offers better patient services along with more clear and understandable visibility for diagnosis. Because of this, the healthcare industry has become the leading end-use industry among all.
- Based on geography, the 3D imaging market is analyzed across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The increase in demand for 3D imaging market in North America has crossed the limits among all the other regional markets. The healthcare industry in the US and Canada has been very fast in the adoption of 3D imaging technologies which is the primary reason for the massive regional growth.
- Key players such as Konica Minolta (Japan), Google, Inc. (US), Lockheed Martin (US), Able Software (US), Panasonic (Japan), Agilent Technologies (US), GE Healthcare (US), Philips Healthcare (US), and Tom Tec Imaging solutions (Germany) are offering their solutions to several organizations across various industry verticals.
Purchase full 3D Imaging Market report covered with tables and figures for better illustration@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1069
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of organization, deployment, end user and region:
- 3D imaging By Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- 3D supported Smart phones
- 3D cameras
- 3D imaging By Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Layout & Animation
- 3D modelling
- 3D rendering
- 3D scanning
- 3D imaging By End User (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Healthcare & life science
- Media & Entertainment
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Canada & Mexico
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of the World
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Browse More Reports Of Information and Communication Technology At: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report/category/information-technology
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States