This report focuses on the Percutaneous Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices Market Size, Revenue, Share, status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market dynamics and key players. The study objectives are to present the Percutaneous Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices development in North Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SA).
The major players operating in the percutaneous mechanical circulatory support devices market include Abbott, Medtronic, Getinge AB, Teleflex Incorporated, LivaNova PLC, ABIOMED, EUROSETS, Berlin Heart, Jarvik Heart, Inc., and CardioBridge GmbH, among others. For instance, in August 2016, Medtronic completed acquisition of HeartWare International, Inc., a leading innovator of less-invasive, miniaturized, mechanical circulatory support technologies (MCS) for treating patients with advanced heart failure. HeartWare will become part of the Heart Failure business within the Medtronic Cardiac Rhythm and Heart Failure division. Medtronic entered the percutaneous mechanical circulatory support market through this consolidation.
According to a new market research study titled Percutaneous Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices Market to 2027 – Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product, End User, and Geography. The global metagenomics market is expected to reach US$ 2,977.8 Mn in 2025 from US$ 1,188.2 in 2017.
Get Sample PDF Brochure of this report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003194/
The hospitals segment held the major market share among the end user segment in the global percutaneous mechanical circulatory support devices market. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 12.3% from 2018-2025. The growth of the market is driven by the factors such as increasing geriatric population, increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and shortage of heart donors are expected to boost the market growth over the years. However, high costs of these devices and procedures associated with them as well as product recalls are likely to have a negative impact on the growth of the market in the coming years.
The developed countries depend on a healthcare model in which healthcare professions treat medical conditions with the help of medications and surgeries. However, in developing countries more focus is on holistic and conventional treatment methods in large scale. Major differences between developed and developing countries is resources like money, infrastructure, skilled workforce, education, and products. Healthcare in developing countries is undergoing rapid changes. The healthcare systems in those countries are facing challenges such as the burden of rising and aging populations and with it the delivery of adequate healthcare to the masses.
The Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa (BRICS) are among the fastest growing economies of the world. According to the India Brand Equity Foundation in 2017, the hospital industry in India reached US$ 61.79 billion and is predicted to reach US$ 132.84 billion by 2023. Thus, with the growing healthcare industry and increasing government initiatives, the demand for percutaneous mechanical circulatory support devices is expected to increase in the developing economies.
The percutaneous mechanical circulatory support devices based on end user is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. Hospitals segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period. This attributes to the increasing number of patient admissions for heart failures in the hospitals and its ability to perform these highly advanced surgical procedures to treat the patients with the help of percutaneous mechanical circulatory support devices.
Directly Purchase/Place an Order for a copy of this research report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00003194/
The report segments the global mechanical circulatory support devices market as follows:
Global Percutaneous Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices Market – By Product
• Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumps
• VA-Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO)
• Short-Term Ventricular Assist Devices (VADs)
Global Percutaneous Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices Market – By End User
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices Market – By Geography
• North America
• Asia Pacific (APAC)
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• South & Central America (SCAM)
Key Benefits of Buying this Research Study:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Percutaneous Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Percutaneous Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Company Name: The Insight Partners
Contact Person: Sam J
Email: Send Email