This report focuses on the IoT Sensors Market Size, Revenue, Share, status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market dynamics and key players. The study objectives are to present the IoT Sensors development in North Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SA).
The global IoT sensors market accounted to US$ 9.46 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.9% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 65.79 Bn by 2027.
The major players operating in the IoT sensors market include Analog Devices, Inc., ARM Holdings PLC, Broadcom, Inc., Honeywell International, Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Omron Corporation, Robert Bosch Gmbh, STMicroelectronics N.V., and Texas Instruments Incorporated among others.
The IoT sensor market is highly fragmented with presence of significant number of players in each countries coupled with multiple players with small or regional presence. Geographically, the market is dominated by North America owing to huge demand from various industries in the region. The APAC region is anticipated to be the fastest growing during the forecast period globally, due to the enormous demand for Chinese, Korean and Japanese market.
Get Sample PDF Brochure of this report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000711/
Being a technologically advanced country, coupled with high disposable incomes of individuals, the consumer electronics industry has blossomed in the North American region. The density of consumer electronic devices in the region is quite high. Smartphones, tablets, personal computers, music players, DVD players, television sets and other home based electronic devices have found a wider user base in North America. Besides, the rising vehicular density in North America is one of key driver of the market.
Since, the automobile ownership is quite widespread in the North American continent with more than 90% of households in the U.S. and 80% of households in Canada owning at least one vehicle. The high density of automobile is anticipated to boost the needs for IoT sensors for complementing the emergence of technologies in the wireless sector such as autonomous vehicles, advanced driver assist systems (ADAS), and wireless telematics.
North America is the economic power house of the world and has continued its legacy for around a century. The regions holds the largest and strongest economy supported by industrial leaders, thus attracting millions of immigrants looking for better life.
Being economically robust the region also attracts several industries to invest their capital in the North American market. Its economic strength also makes it capable of adapting the novel technologies into its ecosystem. A strong economy is a proof to the concentration of a plethora of businesses belonging to different industry verticals thus creating demands for more IoT based applications, systems, and related components such as sensors.
Directly Purchase/Place an Order for a copy of this research report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000711/
The report segments the global IoT Sensors market as follows:
1.1.1 Global IoT Sensors Market – By Type
- Temperature sensor
- Light Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
- Chemical Sensor
- Motion Sensor
1.1.2 Global IoT Sensors Market – By Connectivity Type
1.1.3 Global IoT Sensors Market – By Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Building Automation
1.1.4 Global IoT Sensors Market – By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- South America (SAM)
- Rest of SAM
Key Benefits of Buying this Research Study:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global IoT Sensors market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the IoT Sensors market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Company Name: The Insight Partners
Contact Person: Sam J
Email: Send Email