Market Size – USD 11.45 billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 14.1%, Market Trends – Increasing Demand for cloud-based offerings.
The Telecom Managed Services market is expected to grow from USD 11.45 billion in 2019 to USD 38.67 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 14.1% during the forecast period. With the infiltration of tablets and smartphones across companies rise in the utilization of social media by individuals and the working populace has led to the production of a large amount of data. Additionally, IoT is also a significant field where the amount of data has been incrementing. Another driver for the Telecom Managed Services market includes increasing demand for Cost-effective maintenance and operation enhancement services.
The growing need for operational efficiency, reduction in cost in managing enterprise infrastructure and increasing consumption in productivity applications are some of the essential factors fuelling the market growth. However, privacy and security issues are one of the major factors hampering the market.
Players will require increased investments to tackle these challenges and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the Telecom Managed Services market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
The report “Telecom Managed Services Market by Service Type (Managed Communication Services, Managed Data Centre, Managed Data and Information Services, Managed Network Services, Managed Mobility Services, Managed Security Services), Organization Size (Small and Medium sizes Enterprises, SMEs and Large Enterprises), and Geography-Global Forecast 2026” is available now to Reports And Data customers and can also request Sample directly at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1092
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The growth of Telecom Managed Services Market is directly propelled by the demand for application of Cost-effective maintenance and operation enhancement services among its different array of sectors such as in domestic, Banking and small and medium ITs.
- The rising demand for cost reduction in managing enterprise infrastructure and raising awareness among businesses to focus on core strategies and activities are driving the demand for telecom managed services market. The progress of the internet of things (IoT) and 5G technology will create an opportunity for global telecom managed services market.
- The key applications of Telecom Managed Services Market include Services, Organization and Geography.
- Managed mobility services primarily mean configuration, deployment, and management of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets for staffs in enterprises and that on-the-go by bringing about immaculate network connectivity using wired or wireless technology. Employee’s access to the company’s data is made easier by managed mobility services at any time and from anywhere.
- Depending upon the sizes of organizations, the big enterprises could hold an important share in the market in the coming years. This is because, they are increasingly switching to managed services to handle their company’s infrastructure better, reduce operational costs, decrease the number of support staff, and conduct daily operations seamlessly. High economies of scale and the affordability of resources allow these organizations to leverage the benefits of managed services.
- The key trends which are boosting this market include massive consumption in productivity applications, globalization of business, prominence of cloud-based enterprise mobility management, workforce decentralization, and robust environment for smartphones and tablets across the organizations.
- In managed hosting, the provider has its own dedicated hardware and servers, which is utilized by enterprise customers. The servers and hardware are installed on customer premises, managed and maintained by the managed hosting provider. This type of model helps the enterprise customers to manage and run the IT infrastructure by focusing on important business processes.
- Managed storage is the process that involves offloading enterprise data storage to MSPs’ storage. The enterprise data are stored on third-party servers, which are managed and maintained by the managed storage service provider. Enterprise customers do not need dedicated servers to store their data while employing managed storage.
- North America is speculated to have the largest market share whereas the Asia Pacific (APAC) region is projected to accelerate at the highest CAGR of 16% in the telecom managed services market. The increase in the market size of North America is driven by technological advancement and its increasing usage in the telecom sector is not an anomaly. Managed network services and business services are expected to see huge growth in this region because of the amalgamation of IT and telecom sector in the region.
- Key players within the Telecom Managed Services Market include AT&T (Texas, US), Amdocs (Missouri, US), Cisco Systems, Inc. (California, US), CenturyLink (Louisiana, US), Ericsson AB (Stockholm, Sweden), Comarch S.A. (Kraków, Poland), Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (Shenzhen, China), GTT Communications, Inc. (Virginia, US), NTT Data (Tokyo, Japan), IBM (New York, US), Tech Mahindra (Mumbai, India), Sprint.com (Kansas, US), Verizon (New York, US), Unisys (Pennsylvania, US) and Windstream (Arkansas, US) among other players.
Purchase full Telecom Managed Services Market report covered with tables and figures for better illustration@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1092
For this report, the market has been divided into segments on the basis of Services, Organization, and Geography.
- Telecom Managed Services Market by Service Type (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2026)
- Managed Data Center
- Managed Colocation
- Managed Hosting
- Managed Storage
- Managed Network Services
- Managed Network Monitoring and Maintenance
- Managed MPLS and VPN
- Managed Data and Information Services
- Managed OSS/BSS
- Managed Database
- Managed Mobility Services
- Managed Device Management
- Managed Application Management
- Managed Content Management
- Managed Communication Services
- Managed Security Services
- Threat Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Compliance Management
- Incident Management
- Telecom Managed Services Market by Organization (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2026)
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Telecom Managed Services Market, by Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016-2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East
- South America
Browse More Reports Of Information and Communication Technology At: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report/category/information-technology
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States