The PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO – February 27, 2019 – The Monaco International Luxury Property Expo 2019, the world’s central B2C exhibition for upscale international real estate, will be held May 15 and 16, 2019 at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco.
Exhibitors include upmarket property developers and real estate agents from 80 countries.
The exhibition will showcase properties located in all areas attractive to investors, including:
• EUROPE: Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, and other countries;
• ASIA: Thailand, The Maldives, The Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and more;
• ISLAND PROPERTIES: The Caribbean, Hawaii, The Canary Islands, French Polynesia, and Cuba, and more; and
• THE MIDDLE EAST: The UAE, Turkey, Egypt, and Jordan.
The Exhibition will feature:
• Residential real estate (urban and resort properties);
• Commercial real estate (hospitality, office, and retail properties) and
• Income-generating real estate (rental, investment properties).
The Monaco International Luxury Property Expo will be attended by individual home buyers from over 25 countries, as well as by top real estate agents, investors, and the world’s leading developers.
The event is organized in partnership with the government of the Principality of Monaco.
The MILP Exhibition is the 16th project in the IELP series. Between 2016 and 2018, IELPE events were held around the world, including Shanghai, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku.
Interviews with exhibitors and attendees and their feedback on the event can be viewed here.
For more detailed information, please contact the show organizers at: email@example.com
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/embed/xtGtxGt2nL4
Company Name: Prime Media Marketing Group LLP
Email: Send Email
Address:128 Aldersgate Street, Suite 6048
State: London, EC1A 4AE
Country: United Kingdom