Market Size – USD 4.1 billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 10.67%, Market Trends – Increasing Demand for 5G Technology.
The Cognitive Radio market is expected to grow from USD 4.1 billion in 2019 to USD 9.23 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 10.67% during the forecast period. Cognitive Radio has witnessed a quantum leap in the market as it improves satellite communications, helps to overcome radio spectrum scarcity, and provides enhanced quality of service. The ease with which cognitive radio detects a vacant channel and switch to it avoiding the occupied ones helps to optimize the use of available radio-frequency (RF) spectrum and minimizes interference to other users.
Demand for 5th generation wireless systems is gaining traction with the surging data traffic, an increase in mobile devices a rising number of mobile applications. However, security concerns and high interference of channels are major restraining factors in the growth of the market. The organizations inhibit itself so as not to lose important confidential information.
Request Sample Report Of Cognitive Radio market Now@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1121
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The growth of Cognitive Radio Market is directly fueled by the demand for application of 5G among its different application sectors such as in Telecom, Government and Defense, Telecommunication, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare. The driving force is the increase in demand for mobile devices and related mobile applications which raises a requirement for 5th generation wireless system which in turn boosts the Cognitive Radio Market.
- Cognitive radio finds its uses in various sectors including transportation, energy, and utilities, government and defense, telecommunication and healthcare. This technology also helps all other sectors such as the cable market and defense sectors. It also finds its usage in military applications providing a cost-efficient wireless system interference-resistant, mobile, frequency agile and scalable.
- With respect to the end-users segment, the government and defense segment is projected to hold the largest market size with a CAGR of 12% during the predicted period. Governments of various countries are focusing on enhancing and implementing advanced communication technologies, such as cognitive radios and Software-Defined Radio (SDR), to match the modern nature of warfare and for protecting its people too.
- The cognitive radio market for managed services is anticipated to show faster growth, due to the rise in adoption of third-party infrastructure services to manage the wireless communication devices in companies and across various industries. Managed service providers are responsible for all the hardware and software functions, while organizations are only concerned with updating and installing business applications and configuring company policies.
- Key players within the Cognitive Radio Market include BAE Systems (UK), Raytheon Company (US), Thales Group (France), Rhode & Schwarz (Germany), Spectrum Signal Processing (Canada), xG Technology (US), Nutaq (Canada), Ettus Research (US), Shared Spectrum Company (US), DataSoft (US), EpiSys Science (US), and Kyynel (Finland).
Purchase full Cognitive Radio Market report covered with tables and figures for better illustration@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1121
For this report, the market has been divided into segments on the basis of Component, End-Use Application, End-User, and Region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2026)
- Software Tools
- Radio Control and Reconfiguration Tools
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Policy and Configuration Database Manager
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2026)
- Spectrum Sensing
- Spectrum Analysis
- Spectrum Allocation
- Location Tracking
- Cognitive Routing
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2026)
- Government and Defense
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Similar Reports At: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report/category/information-technology
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States