Glaucoma refers to a condition which causes blindness. It is a chronic and permanent disorder whose prevalence’s is increasing with increasing age. Beside this different diseases like diabetes and deficiency of vitamins can also cause this disease. The major driving factor for the growth of this market is increasing aging population across the globe and increasing the prevalence of diabetes. Changing lifestyle and unhealthy food has given a push for the growth of this market. On the other hand, preference of minimum surgery and the high cost of the surgical treatment can hamper the growth of the market.
Global glaucoma surgery market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% during forecasted period of 2017-2023.
Get Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1342
Study objectives Global Glaucoma Surgery Market
- Detail Information about the present and forecasted market with its key players that influences the market on global scale.
- Detail analysis of the market with respect to all the possible segmentation of the market.
- Detail information about the factors affecting the growth of the global glaucoma surgery market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global glaucoma surgery
- Analysis of the market of the different factors like- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- Detail information on the possible segments and sub segments of the market and regional analysis of the market- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Detail information on trends and the opportunities in various regions.
Glaucoma Surgery Market Segmentation:
Global glaucoma surgery market is segmented on the basis of target into trabecular meshwork, suprachoroidal space and others. On the basis of type of surgery it is segmented into angle closure glaucoma surgery, aqueous shunt surgery, laser surgery and other and on the basis of end user the market is segmented into hospital, ambulatory surgery centers and other.
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Ophthalmic products and device manufacturing company
- Government and Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
Glaucoma Surgery Market Key Players
Novartis AG (Switzerland), Allergan (US), Merck & Co., Inc. (US), Abbott (US), Akorn, Inc. (US), Teva Pharmaceuticals (US), Bausch & Lomb (US), Pfizer, Santen (Japan), Carl Zeiss Meditec (Germany), Alcon (US), Ellex Medical Lasers (Australia), Lumenis (US), Topcon Medical Systems (US), Nidek (US), OPHTEC (US), Optos (US), Accutome (US), AqueSys (Taiwan), Canon (Japan), Essilor (France), Iridex Corporation (US)
Glaucoma Surgery Market Regional Analysis
Geographically global glaucoma surgery market is segmented into four major region namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa. North America commands the largest market for the glaucoma surgery due to a huge population suffering from diabetes and other eye diseases. Increasing healthcare expenditure and improved infrastructure has a synergistic impact on the growth of the market. Europe is the second largest market followed by Asia Pacific region. A huge population base and rapid development in healthcare sector has attracted many of the company to develop there market in Asia Pacific region.
Table Of Content
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.2.2 ASSUMPTIONS & LIMITATIONS
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH PROCESS
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.4 MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS
Browse Complete Report Details @
Market Research Future (MRFR), enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar