The global web hosting services market is predicted to register 15.9% CAGR during the forecast period (2018-2023) owing to the rising ownership of smartphones, asserts Market Research Future (MRFR). Web hosting services enable organizations and individuals with services and technologies which is required for websites to be viewed on the internet. A web hosting service provider allows individuals as well as organizations to post a web page or a website over the internet. The era of digitization has created limitless scopes for the internet, expanding it beyond our expectations.
Drivers and Constraints Impacting the Market
With the rapid development of the e-commerce sector coupled with the augmenting demand for promotional platforms by entrepreneurs of several platforms, the global Web Hosting Services Market is likely to flourish during the forecast period. Also, the high influx of small to large players in the e-commerce sector has contributed to the expansion of the web hosting services market across the globe. With the proliferation of the internet, several enterprises are giving up their traditional representations in order to adopt the new-age virtual identity. Acquiring a spot over the internet has become a crucial part of the growth strategies of the modern business. As the demand for digital space continues to grow, the web hosting services market is considered to expand. Moreover, technological advancements have made web hosting more efficient and robust, which has further allowed individuals to channelize their marketing efforts with the help of internet tools. The growth of the market is further guided by threats posed by data breach and cyber-attacks. Upgradation and investments made in the web hosting domain coupled with the additional layers of security are some of the major factors likely to generate revenue.
On the flip side, security is considered the biggest critical aspect which is likely to slow down the market growth to a certain extent.
Get Free Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2750
The prominent players in the web hosting services market are – Amazon Web Services (U.S.), AT&T Inc. (U.S.), Dreamhost Inc. (U.S.), Earthlink Inc. (U.S.), Equinix Inc. (U.S.), Google Inc. (U.S.), Endurance Technologies Ltd. (U.S.), GoDaddy Inc. (U.S.), Justhost (U.S.), Web.Com Group, Inc. (U.S.), among others.
Global Web Hosting Services Market: Segmental Analysis
The global web hosting services market has been segmented on the basis of type, application, connectivity, and deployment.
- By mode of type, the global web hosting services market has been segmented into dedicated hosting, website builder, and collocated hosting. Among these, the website builder segment is estimated to retain its position by the end of the forecast period.
- By mode of application, the global web hosting services market has been segmented into mobile application, public website, online application, and intranet site. Among these, the mobile application segment is estimated to dominate the global market and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 17.2% throughout the forecast period.
- By mode of connectivity, the global web hosting services market has been segmented into MPLS, fiber, and ethernet. Among these, the fiber segment occupies the maximum share and is likely to retain its position throughout the review period.
- By mode of deployment, the global web hosting services market has been segmented into private, public, and hybrid. Among these, the public cloud segment is estimated to capture the highest CAGR and is predicted to remain lucrative over the forecast period due to the high adoption of public cloud services, coupled with better controlling of information assets, data, and users.
Geographically, the web hosting services market span across regions namely, South America, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa.
Among all the regions, the North American region occupies a relatively higher share and is considered to garner USD 21,862.6 million by the end of the forecast period. The growth is credited to the developed infrastructure along with technological advancements in this region.
The Europe region is estimated to trail North America in terms of revenue and size. The region is majorly led by Germany and is expected to remain an important growth pocket during the assessment period.
The Asia Pacific region is likely to experience a massive growth rate due to the augmenting demand for managed hosted private cloud environment. Moreover, with the consolidation of emerging markets like China and India, the market is likely to expand in this region.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/web-hosting-services-market-2750
- IT Solution Providers
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Business Organizations
- Web Hosting Service Providers.
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar