Market Size – USD 10.28 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 20.9% between 2019 and 2026, Market Trends – Rising usage of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets
The Mobile Mapping Market is estimated to grow from USD 10.28 Billion in 2018 to USD 26.60 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 20.9% from 2019 to 2026. The mobile mapping market is largely driven by the rising usage of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets across the world.
Additionally, smartphone users are using GIS and GPS applications to access geo-referenced data for searching nearby pubs, movie theatres, and other landmarks. This is propelling the ICT companies to start mapping across the world to generate optimal GIS data and offer an enhanced customer experience.
Huge primarily investment is a major factor restraining the growth of the mobile mapping market.
You can request a sample of report with no cost@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1138
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Mobile Mapping Market is estimated to grow from USD 10.28 Billion in 2018 to USD 26.60 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 20.9% from 2019 to 2026. The major factors driving the mobile mapping market are the rising availability of data and analytical tools, the introduction of ample location-based mobile applications for individuals and entities, and optimized network connectivity.
- The mobile mapping market is also driven by the rising use of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets across the world.
- Huge primarily investment is a major factor restraining the growth of the mobile mapping market.
- The numbers have been estimated by analyzing the commercialization potential of Mobile Mapping based on current and futuristic trends, and specification requirement for different end users.
- Demand for Mobile Mapping technologies has been analyzed based on the end user, in terms of usage, during the historical year and forecast period
- Market size estimation has been provided for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW), along with respective countries, segmented on the basis of each end user, by identifying the potential customers, respective share, and potential demand.
- Major players in the Mobile Mapping market are Google (US), Microsoft (US), TomTom (Netherlands), Trimble NV (Belgium), Apple (US), Foursquare (US), Telecommunication Systems, Inc. (US), and others.
Purchase full Mobile Mapping Market report covered with tables and figures directly @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1138
Segments covered in the report:
Global Mobile Mapping Market, By Segment-Type(Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Location-Based Services (LBS)
- Location-based Search
- Indoor Mapping
- 3D Mapping
- Licensing Subscription and Support
Global Mobile Mapping Market, By User (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Global Mobile Mapping Market, By Vertical (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Government and Public Sector
- Real Estate
- Travel and Hospitality
- Media and Entertainment
Global Mobile Mapping Market, By Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Similar Reports At: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report/category/telecom-and-networking
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States