Browse 25 market data Tables and 23 Figures spread through 102 Pages and in-depth analysis on Global Automotive Plastics market by Product (Abs (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), Pp (Polypropylene), Pu (Polyurethane), Pvc (Polyvinyl Chloride), Pe (Polyethylene), Pc (Polycarbonate), Pmma (Polymethyl Methacrylate), Pa (Polyamides), Other Products) by Application (Powertrain, Electrical Components, Interior Furnishings, Exterior Furnishings, Under the Hood Components, Chassis) by Geography.
This insightful market research report from Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and the future investors. The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Automotive Plastics market scenario
Strict carbon emission rules & regulations due to environmental concerns, rising demand for lightweight vehicles, increasing demand for sunroofs in cars, improvement in recycling process, abundant raw material availability in the middle east countries & growth in automotive sales are the reasons for the growth of global Automotive Plastics market.
The Automotive Plastics market report provides data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Automotive Plastics market by Product, Application & Geography. https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/global-automotive-plastics-market/#request-free-sample
On the basis of Product, the Global Automotive Plastics market is segmented as follows
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- PP (Polypropylene)
- PU (Polyurethane)
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- PE (Polyethylene)
- PC (Polycarbonate)
- PMMA (Polymethyl Methacrylate)
- PA (Polyamides)
- Other Products
On the basis of Application, the Global Automotive Plastics market is segmented as follows:
- Critical Communication Network
- Electrical Components
- Interior Furnishings
- Exterior Furnishings
- Under The Hood Components
– The report provides a detailed analysis of current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2026, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
– CHI MEI CORPORATION
– IDEMITSU KOSAN CO., LTD.
– ENGEL AUSTRIA GMBH
– TEIJIN LTD.
– WEBASTO SE
– RENIAS CO., LTD.
– SUMITOMO CHEMICAL CO. LTD.
– TRINSEO S.A.
– MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL CORPORATION
– COVESTRO AG
– KRD SICHERHEITSTECHNIK GMBH
– BASF SE
– EVONIK INDUSTRIES
– DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY
– ROYAL DSM
– AKZONOBEL CV
– JOHNSON CONTROLS
– MAGNA INTERNATIONAL
– OWENS CORNING CORPORATION
– LEAR CORPORATION
Automotive Polycarbonate Glazing market–Global automotive polycarbonate glazing market is estimated to grow with approx. 14.71% CAGR during the year 2019-2027.
Automotive Paints & Coating market– Global automotive paints & coatings market is expected to grow at a 3.58% CAGR during the forecast period.
Induction Motor market– The global induction motor market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.76 between the forecast periods of 2019-2027.
Company Name: Inkwood Research
Contact Person: clive Cooper
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 857-302-4704
Country: United States