SPOT THE BALL IS BACK WITH SMART PIGGYBANK

SPOT THE BALL IS BACK WITH SMART PIGGYBANK

A new exciting e-game competition is going to be launched soon in the UK by a company called, “Smart Play-choice UK Ltd”. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years and over. Each Competition will last for the duration of a week or a month and will be advertised well in advance of its commencement.

The game invites players to use their knowledge, skill and judgement to ‘spot the position of an invisible ball’ in a picture frame. After the close of the Competition, the centre position of the invisible ball would be judged by an independent Panel of Judges. The centre coordinates of the ball of the player, whose position matches or is the nearest to that of the Panel of Judge’s, that person would be the Winner of the Competition.

60 % of the money raised from the sale of the thickets will be put in an online piggybank. The winner will receive 60% of the money in the piggybank and 10 runners up will receive equal amount of the rest 40%. A further 20% from the sale of the tickets will go towards good causes.

To know more about the game competition, visit the website: smartpiggybank.co.uk

For more information

The “Smartpiggybank.co.uk” is a website of Smart Play-choice UK Ltd Company.

The Smart Play-choice UK Ltd Company is registered in the United Kingdom, under company number 11265729 with registered office at Suite 2a, blackthorn house, st Paul’s square, Birmingham B3 1RL.

Anyone can get in touch with the company via email at info@smartpiggybank.com. Tweet us @https://twitter.com/smartpiggybankk follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/smartpiggybankk/ and get in touch through our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/smartpiggybankk/

Media Contact
Company Name: Smart Play-choice UK Ltd Company
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Country: United Kingdom
Website: https://smartpiggybank.co.uk/