In the dynamic YouTube video series, Open Mic: Manufacturing Industry Conversations, Marc Murphy, CEO of Atlatl Software is joined by Jeremy Batts, Creative Director. In this episode, the two leaders talk about 3D and visualization technology and the power behind using different visualization technologies. To view the video, go to: http://bit.ly/2GESXdL
Murphy shared, “We have decided to build our platform on Unity Technologies. We are one of the few companies that use a gaming platform for non-gaming technology. This gives us a certain amount of freedom and capability for our customers.”
Batts added, “The Unity platform is a real-time rendering engine; it affords us the ability to manipulate things in real-time and translate the engineering rules of those products into a graphic that represents the products in a realistic way. We can fluidly code those engineering rules to deploy to multiple platforms such as Android, IOS, and WebGL which gives us broader flexibility.”
Atlatl Software is exhibiting at ProMat 2019 from April 8-11 in Chicago, IL at Booth S3968. Additionally, they are offering an educational seminar offered twice titled, “Sales: The Best Play in Your Digital Transformation Playbook.” The seminars are on April 8 at 12:00 pm in Theater C and on April 11 at 12:00 pm in Theater E.
About Atlatl Software:
Charleston, SC-based, Atlatl Software (www.atlatlsoftware.com) is changing the way manufacturers and distributors sell. The suite of sales applications is empowering the highest performing companies to sell faster, more efficiently, and increase revenue.
- Quickly create 2D, 3D, and augmented reality configurations based on specific engineering rules.
- Increases speed and accuracy of configuration and quoting process.
- Produce dynamic sales approval drawings of products as they are configured.
- Instantly generate professional quotes with dynamic pricing.
- Efficiently manage the sales pipeline from lead to close, all on a mobile device.
- Digitally share pricing information and receive pipeline data from the distribution network.
Follow Atlatl Software on Twitter @Atlatlsoftware
Company Name: ATLATL Software
Contact Person: Chris Beaudin
Email: Send Email
Phone: (540) 335-1801
Address:658 King St
Country: United States