March 29, 2019 – Do you know that one thing that can make your company lose sales and trust you need to grow your business? I’ll help with the answer. It’s a poorly designed (or substandard) website
Like most small businesses, you probably spend a lot of time and effort finding qualified leads and telling prospective customers about your business, and the value that you can bring to them by working with your company.
You probably also give them a business card, which of course lists your website address where they can find more information and check out your business. Then you also likely run pay per click ads from Facebook and Google to send visitors to your website.
But when potential customers actually visit your website, what will they find? Will they be ready to buy, or ready to run? Are you sending good prospects to a bad website? And… is your website forcing search engines to send you free traffics?
“According to research, within 1/20th of a second after a visitor clicks onto your website, they form their first impression of your company.” ~ Eric Keith at BlackStorm Website Design
Your website’s presentation is a reflection of how you manage your business in their eyes. Online appearance is everything. If you look good, you look respectable, and in turn, looking respectable keeps customers coming back.
And instead of engaging and building confidence, your poorly designed website is doing the opposite. It created feelings of doubt, uncertainty, and uneasiness about your business.
However, having an attractive website design isn’t the be all and end all in having a successful website that converts effortlessly. Let me share some amazing stats with you that sum it all up. Do you know that…
• 75% of consumers admit that they judge a business’ credibility based on their website design.
• Poor website loading speed can be extremely harmful to businesses. Most consumers expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less. 79% of shoppers reported that they would not return to purchase from a slow loading website.
• Websites must be mobile-friendly and optimized to adapt to various interfaces. According to comScore, the number of users accessing content online through their mobile devices has surpassed those who use a desktop.
• Website clutter is a huge deterrent. Ex: Too many Flash animations, advert prompts, auto-play videos, background music, etc.
• Once again, site navigation is a factor that hurts conversion. Confused, frustrated prospects don’t buy.
• A missing or confusing call-to-action. You must let your visitor know what you want them to do next. Don’t assume they’ll know. Be direct and specific. Gently nudge them where you want them to go. (Source: Business.com)
This data should give you an idea of the kind of elements you should employ when creating your website. These elements are the powerful unfair advantages that will skyrocket your business performance. Some of them are…
• A Strong, but Limited, Color Palette
• Plenty of White Space
• Responsive Design
• Relevant Calls-to-Action
• Clean Backend Coding
• Design for the User First
• SEO-Boosting Elements
• Speed Optimization
Now, these might sound like simple to achieve fits. The truth is that business owners understand that they’ll need experienced and grounded website designers who would implement strategies that will help them stand out and drive their business goals.
At BlackStorm Website Design, they understand the place of a website design as the most important tool that a modern business needs to make it more visible and competitive. And not just any website but a website that reflects the business core values and is effective at drawing in traffic and new businesses.
Getting clients is hard. Don’t make it even harder by having an unattractive website that makes prospective clients cringe. Contact a professional website design agency today to give your website a professional look.
Company Name: Power Media Group
Contact Person: Linda Richardson
Email: Send Email
Address:924 Nickel Road
Country: United States