Tackling a new commercial building, remodeling, or renovation project is a major undertaking, and can be greatly simplified and expedited with the use of a good general contractor. The general contractor’s role is to ensure that the project is done in a timely manner and within the client’s budget. In the Fort Lauderdale/Broward County area, one of the most experienced contractors is Danto Builders. Whatever your project may be – a restaurant, hospital, medical building, hotel, or general commercial construction – Danto Builders can help you realize your goals.
Owner Craig Danto has been in the Fort Lauderdale area for over 35 years and is the fourth generation of his family to be in the construction business. Having lived in the area this long, Danto Builders are well acquainted with the challenges of building in Fort Lauderdale/Broward County and are adept at obtaining permits as required by law. Craig’s wife Deborah, MBA, is the Chief Operating Officer of the company and oversees the financial end of the business. Together, they are experts in land acquisition, finance, design, and construction, overseeing projects from the first glimmer of an idea to its successful completion.
Danto also has a separate division which specializes in restoration of concrete, painting, and waterproofing. These services are particularly valuable to owners of multifamily properties that are required to obtain a 40 year recertification. Danto believes that a well-educated client is essential to a successful project, and with that in mind, Danto Builders obtained their Community Association Manager provider’s license so that they could offer a continuing education-approved course entitled “Required 40-Year Building Recertification: Understanding the Requirements, Remedies, and Benefits”. They also offer a course that has been approved for continuing education hours for community association managers and American Institute of Architects. That course is called “Design, Build, and Budget: Understanding Collaboration for Optimal Results”.
- Fort Lauderdale chapter of the American Institute of Architects
- Executive Managers Association (EMA)
- Apartment Suppliers Network of Florida
- South East Florida Apartment Association (SEFAA)
- Design and Construction Professionals (a Fort Lauderdale networking group)
- Community Associations Institute
- Representation of property owner/assistance with development
- Selection of qualified subcontractors
- Estimates and budgets
- Design and build
- General contractor, single accountability for new construction, build-outs, and renovations
- Can make recommendations and facilitate introductions for financing options through network of consultants, investors, and lenders
Aside from their business operations, Craig and Debbie Danto are active in the community and involved with charity events. They are one of the sponsors of the annual Big Bad BBQ, which has raised thousands of dollars for Special Olympic athletes.
Danto Builders Goals
- Build long-term partnerships with clients by meeting and/or exceeding goals, while always remaining cognizant of each client’s needs and wishes
- Optimize use of space
- Use only highest quality materials
- Develop and assist a team of professionals, including experts in the fields of real estate, finance, design, engineers, permit expeditors, and subcontractors
Company Name: Danto Builders
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Phone: (954) 229-2006
Address:5601 Powerline Road, Suite 401
City: Fort Lauderdale
State: Florida 33309