Network Automation Market Highlights:
The global network automation market is expected to attain a market valuation of USD 27 Bn, at an astounding CAGR of 49% over the forecast period of 2017-2023, projects Market Research Future (MRFR) in a detailed study. Network automation refers to managing and executing network process through the integration of software and network solutions.
Network automation adoption is associated with numerous benefits which include improved efficiency, low operational expense, and reduction in the possibility of errors, and improved business continuity and agility. The high rate of adoption of smart connected devices across diverse industries is one of the primary reasons driving the growth of the global Network Automation Market.
The proliferation of Smart connected devices has resulted in increased complexity of networks which augments the need for new approaches, tools, and technologies to improve agility and respond to advanced business demand. As enterprises are increasingly adopting virtual and software-defined wine area network infrastructure, the demand for networking automation is also growing which is fuelling the growth of the market. Other factors boosting the growth of the global network automation market include high adoption rate of network automation solutions among SMEs and substantial investment in R&D.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/5852
The notable players in the global network automation market include Micro Focus International plc (U.K), Riverbed Technology, Inc. (U.S.), BlueCat (Canada), Apstra (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Entuity (U.K), Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), NetBrain Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Veriflow Systems (U.S.), BMC Software (U.S.), Juniper Networks, Inc. (U.S.), and SolarWinds Inc. (U.S.).
Some of the market players who are involved in innovation include Anuta Networks (U.S.), puppet (U.S.), Infoblox (U.S.), Accenture PLC (Ireland), Network to Code (U.S.), 6connect, Inc. (U.S.), Efficient IP (U.S.), FedTech Services (Canada), HelpSystems, LLC (U.S.), and Triangular Automation (India).
The global network automation market has been segmented based on component, network infrastructure, deployment, organization size, and vertical.
- By component, the global network automation market has been segmented into solution and services.
- The solution segment has been segmented into SD-WAN, network automation tools, and intent-based working. The services segment has been segmented into professional and managed services.
- By network infrastructure, the global network automation market has been segmented into physical network configuration, virtual network configuration, and hybrid network configuration.
- By deployment, the global network automation market has been segmented into on-cloud and on-premise.
- By organization size, the global network automation market has been segmented into SME and large enterprises.
- By vertical, the global network automation market has been segmented into IT and Telecommunications, media & entertainment, energy and utilities, and others.
By region, the global network automation market has been segmented into North America, Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America is expected to domineer the global network automation market. The high adoption rate of smart connected devices and the existence of key players in the region spur the growth of the market in North America.
Europe is the second largest market for network automation. Consistent demand for network automation from the manufacturing and BFSI sectors is contributing to the growth of the Europe market.
APAC market is poised to showcase substantial growth over the forecast period. Rapid deployment of cloud computing and increasing demand for network automation across the developing countries such as China and India are driving the growth of the market. Rapid adoption of colocation of data centers and IoT can also be credited for the market growth.
Access PR Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/press-release/network-automation-market
- In January 2019, Silver Peak, a SD-WAN vendor got certification to run its product o three leading cloud providers – AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. It became the first ever vendor to have received this certification.
- In January 2019, NetYCE, a provider of network automation solutions announced the release of a free version of their network automation system. This would assist engineers to build network automation solutions without the complexities of using programming languages.
- Network Automation providers
- Telecommunication providers
- Enterprise data center professionals
- IT suppliers
- Consultancy and advisory firms
- Regulatory agencies
- Technology consultants
- System Integrators
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 The Scope of the Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research objectives
2.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
2.3 Markets Structure
3 Market Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
3.4 Forecast Model
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/network-automation-market-5852
List of Tables
Table 1 Global Network Automation Market: By Region, 2017-2023
Table 2 North America Network Automation Market: By Country, 2017-2023
Table 3 Europe Network Automation Market: By Country, 2017-2023
List of Figures
Figure 1 Global Network Automation Market Segmentation
Figure 2 Forecast Methodology
Figure 3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis of Global Network Automation Market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our clients to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar