Carton hand-held inkjet printer, also known as portable inkjet printer, is a portable inkjet printer. It can be carried with you, and it is light and easy to operate. Carton handheld printers are widely used in workshops, warehouses, logistics and freight yards, offices, etc. They can print simple product dates, shelf life, models, specifications and other product information, and can also print variable text information.
The carton handheld printer is also called a portable inkjet printer. It can be carried with you, and it is light and easy to operate. Carton handheld printers are widely used in workshops, warehouses, logistics and freight yards, offices, etc. They can print simple product dates, shelf life, models, specifications and other product information, and can also print variable text information, such as: variable bar code. Variable variable QR code, serial number barcode, variable Chinese, linked database for data coding, and printing anti-counterfeit anti-stack information and product Chinese name, trademark pattern and other information on the surface of the carton. So, do you know how to use the handheld inkjet printer? Here I will explain for you.
According to our understanding, different carton handheld printers are used differently, but each device has instructions for use. If you don’t know how to use it, you can check the instruction manual or consult the manufacturer. In order to make everyone safe and correct, we have summarized some precautions for use and hope to help everyone:
1. Coding test: Before the batch printing mark, especially the two-dimensional code with variable code, bar code, etc., the bar code printing test should be carried out first to ensure that the variable information can be scanned correctly. Because the variable identification information such as barcode or QR code must be read by special equipment, it is not directly visible to the naked eye as the text information. The content correctness check must be carried out before mass production to prevent human error. During the process of code printing, regular sampling is required.
2. Pay attention to the paper’s reflectivity: the commonly used material for packaging cartons is corrugated paper, and ordinary white paper, corrugated paper needs to pay attention to the paper’s reflectivity, which will affect the identification of the barcode.
3. Selection of ink: When selecting ink for inkjet printer, high-performance inkjet ink with good color fastness, low permeability and moderate ink dispersion should be used to ensure the high quality of barcode printing.
4. Pay attention to the dimensional accuracy problem: in the carton printing bar code, two-dimensional code and other variable information, pay attention to the dimensional accuracy problem, the surface of the carton may not be completely flat, there may be unevenness, uneven force may be transmitted during the process, resulting in bending deformation, the bar code should have a certain tolerance range when ensuring accuracy.
5. Bar code printing pay attention to the production line speed: bar code has strict requirements on the bar space ratio, so we must ensure the stability of the production line speed, if the speed of the production line changes, it will cause the length of the printed content to change, for the text content, the length change generally does not affect Misreading, but for bar code printing, the change in bar code length will change the bar space ratio, causing the bar code to be unrecognizable. If the stability of the transport during the printing process cannot be ensured, the synchronizer should be configured to ensure that the print speed is synchronized with the line speed.
CYCJET is the a brand name of Yuchang Industrial Company Limited. As a manufacturer, CYCJET have more than ten years experience for wholesaler and retailer of different types of handheld inkjet printing solution, Laser printing solution, portable marking solution in Shanghai China.