Cloud Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Global Market – Overview
Cloud EDA or cloud electronic design automation is a software tool generally used by the semiconductor industries for the designing complex electronic systems. EDA tools on cloud allows the user to use it from any place and helps the companies to design and developed highly complicated large-scale circuits used in some of the crucial industries such as healthcare, automotive and aerospace. Some of the systems which are used in cloud EDA is CAE (computer added engineering), ICs, wafers among others. Due to the advancement in technology and integration of cloud with the current system, the market is showing tremendous growth and is expected to do so in the future. Integration of cloud also encompasses algorithms and methodologies for the large-scale ICs.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3994
Earlier the designing of circuit boards were manual tasks which was time taking process and with the adoption of electronic design automation, the designing become easy and also offered several other benefits such as reduced time, errors, and cost. Cloud EDA also offers various other benefits to the companies such as reduced product development time, high accuracy and optimum utilization of resource. The company also can save huge amount of money which used to occur while following manual production stages. Cloud EDA offers its users a pay-per-usage design environment which helps to reduce the extra cost which occurs.
Cadence Design Systems, Mentor Graphics, Synopsys, Agilent, Agnisys, Aldec, Ansys, JEDA Technologies, MunEDA, Sigrity, Zuken among others are some of the prominent players profiled in MRFR Analysis and are at the forefront of competition in the global Cloud Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Market. Cloud EDA offers wide range of benefits to the industry and manufacturing companies which is helping the market growth around the world.
Global Cloud Electronic Design Automation Market for segment on the basis of type and application.
Global Cloud Electronic Design Automation Market by Type:
- SIP (semiconductor intellectual property)
- IC Physical Design and Verification
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and Multi-chip Module (MCM)
Global Cloud Electronic Design Automation Market by Application:
The regional analysis of global Cloud Electronic Design Automation market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, Americas, Europe and Rest of the World. The cloud Electronic Design Automation market is specially focused on countries such as United States, Japan, China, India and others. China is expected to have highest growth rate due to the high presence of semiconductor industry in this region. Whereas United States is expected to hold the largest market share as there is high adoption of cloud EDA due to the reduction in costs and the new features of Cloud Electronic Design Automation.
- The global Cloud Electronic Design Automation (EDA) market is expected to reach USD ~7595 Million by 2022, growing with approximately 5.51% of CAGR during forecast period 2016-2022.
- By Type in Cloud Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Market the Semiconductor Intellectual Property (SIP) is dominating the market and is expected to reach USD 2,746.5 million by 2022.
- By Application in Cloud Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Market the Military/Defense application is expected hold largest market share of USD 2418.1 million in 2022 and telecom application is expected to grow with 6.84% CAGR during forecast period 2016-2022.
- United States is expected to dominate the market of Cloud Electronic Design Automation (EDA) market throughout the forecast period.
- China is expected to grow with a highest CAGR of 6.11% during the forecast period 2016-2022.
- Investors and consultants
- System Integrators
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Technology solution providers
- Hardware manufacturers
- Semiconductor Companies
- IC manufacturers
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar