Leading executive hospitality recruitment firm, Tom Spry Executive Search, is helping its clients to achieve professional and personal success with a new coaching service.
Tom Spry now offers “Make Your Star Shine Brighter” – Career & Job Search Coaching to include white glove services in resume and LinkedIn profile editing, job strategies and interpersonal coaching exclusively for executives in the Consumer Services, Restaurant, and Hospitality industries.
This coaching on career enhancement strategies includes exploring active and passive networking, implementing “outside the box” or “guerrilla tactics” to get in front of the right people, learning the secrets of executive search, and utilization of other resources available to drive your career search forward.
Over the years, Tom Spry has offered his services to different levels of clients including the C-suite, business executives, management and so on. His exceptional service delivery has attracted commendations from top professionals like Lewis Jaffe, Professor of the Fred Kiesner Center for Entrepreneurship at Loyola Marymount University commented: “Tom is NOT your typical headhunter. He works not only as a professional, but also a confidant and coach.”
Tom Spry gives insight into the things to expect from Career & Job Search Coaching. He shares: “Here are just some of the job search strategies and action plans we can work on:
- A professional résumé and cover letter designed to land interviews.
- A social media marketing strategy, including an impactful LinkedIn profile.
- A tailor-made candidate brand statement.
- How to efficiently search and uncover companies and open positions in any industry. Be your own recruiter!
- Strategies and techniques on how to work with and prospect executive search firms and recruiters across all industries.
- Marketing your value to decision makers, whether or not there is an opening.
- How to effectively network with contacts to uncover hidden openings and relevant industry information.
- How to prepare for phone interviews, face-to-face interviews, and group interviews through mock interview preparation, coaching, and practice techniques.
- Closing techniques and salary/compensation negotiating skills.
- Ongoing support. I won’t just fix you up and send you on your way — I’ll be a constant support and guide whenever you need me.”