According to a report,“ Hepatitis Diagnostic Test Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report, By Diagnostic Tests (Liver Function, Immunoassays & Nucleic Acid Assays, Imaging, Liver Biopsy), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025“, published by Grand View Research, Inc., The global Hepatitis Diagnostics Market is expected to reach USD 6.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. In the past decade, the burden of hepatitis A, B & C has significantly increased compared to that of type D & E. In addition, in emerging countries, around 90% of the children (below 10 years of age) are infected with type A virus as stated by the WHO reports. These reports also state that in 2016, around 71 million people were affected by the hepatitis C and 257 million people were suffering from type B infection.
Key Takeaways from the report:
- The blood tests segment dominate the market and is expected to exhibit the fastest growth rate over the forecast period owing to their higher adoption as a first line of diagnosis.
- The liver function tests, sub type of blood test hold a significant share of the market since these tests are the first line diagnostics and are prerequisite for further analytical examinations required to performed for confirmation of virus causing the disease
- North America dominated with largest revenue share in 2016, owing to rising prevalence, various government initiatives creating awareness regarding rising incidences, and highly developed healthcare infrastructure
- Constant rise in the new cases of hepatitis is observed in Asia Pacific. Thus, this region is expected to witness a rapid growth during the forecast period.
- Some of the major players competing include, but are not limited to Abbott Laboratories; Danaher Corporation; F. Hoffmann Roche; DiaSorin S.p.A; MedMira, Inc.; Siemens Ag, bioMeriuex SA; Hologic, Inc.; and Bio Rad Laboratories.
- These players dominate the market with their strong brand identity and extensive geographic reach by their strategic initiatives such as mergers & acquisition and partnership with other players.
Browse More Reports in Clinical Diagnostics Industry:
HIV Diagnostics Market: Owing to, the technological development of disease diagnostic tests, and the anticipated development and commercialization of novel, regulatory authorities approved POC and rapid CD4, p24 antigen and EID tests; it is expected that all the major regional market segments will witness an increase in HIV Diagnostics market demand.
Urinalysis Market: The global urinalysis market size was estimated at USD 1.37 billion in 2015.The magnitude of the target diseases, such as UTI, kidney diseases, and diabetes, is immense with the occurrence of millions of new cases every year.
The non-government and government organizations play a vital role in increasing awareness of infectious diseases by conducting campaigns in order to deliver correct knowledge about the symptoms, condition, and detection techniques. Thereby, rendering a positive impact on the market growth owing to rising demand for diagnostic tests. Furthermore, the adoption of molecular biology techniques and other technologically advanced detection techniques are spurring the market growth.
Grand View Research has segmented the hepatitis diagnostics test market report on the basis of diagnostic tests and region:
Diagnostic Tests Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Blood tests
- Liver function tests
- Nucleic Acid Tests
- Imaging Tests
- Liver Biopsy
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Navigate with Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States