According to a report “Muscle Stimulator Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (NMES, FES, TENS, IF, BMAC, MENS), By Modality (Portable Devices, Table Top Devices), By Application, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025”, published by Grand View Research, Inc. The global muscle stimulator market size is expected to reach USD 853.09 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. Increasing number of patients suffering from chronic pain and rising healthcare spending in emerging countries are among the key trends stimulating the growth of the market.
Key Takeaways from the report:
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation is poised to exhibit a CAGR of 3.8% from 2017 to 2025
- Portable muscle stimulation devices dominated the market with a market share of over 35.0% in 2016 and are anticipated to witness a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period
- Pain management dominated the market with a valuation of USD 316.13 million in 2016 and is likely to expand at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period
- Physiotherapy clinics dominated the market in 2016 and are expected to witness the highest CAGR of 4.9% during the same period
- Asia Pacific is estimated to witness a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period, owing to soaring need for better diagnostic devices and mounting cases of sports injuries
- Some of the prominent companies operating in the market are DJO Global, Inc.; Zynex, Inc.; NeuroMetrix, Inc.; RS Medical, Inc.; OMRON Corporation; Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH; BioMedical Life Systems, Inc.; EMS Physio Ltd.; Beurer GmbH; and OG Wellness Technologies Co., Ltd.
Browse More Reports in Medical Devices Industry:
Immunohematology Market – The immunohematology market is expected to witness significant growth owing to the development of innovative technologies for blood screening and new product launches.
Insulin Delivery Devices Market – One of the foremost factors contributing to the growth of the insulin delivery devices market is the surging number of diabetics due to aging, obesity, and unhealthy lifestyles.
Physiotherapists are increasingly shifting their preference from manual techniques to muscle stimulation devices, such as transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS), and galvanic electrical stimulation to treat patients in clinical or home care settings. These muscle stimulation devices generate therapeutic currents that are useful for rehabilitation of muscles after an injury.
Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tear, hip flexor strains, and hamstring strains are some of the most common sports injuries that require muscle stimulation therapy. With increasing incidence of these muscle injuries among sportspersons, demand for muscle stimulators is projected to increase, thereby escalating the growth of the market.
Moreover, in several developed countries, musculoskeletal disorders is one of the key causes of physical disability. As per the statistics provided by the Arthritis Research U.K., about 35.2% of people in the U.K. were affected by musculoskeletal disorders in 2017. Such factors are estimated to bolster the growth of the market.
Grand View Research has segmented the global muscle stimulator market on the basis of product, modality, application, end-use, and region:
Muscle Stimulation Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- Functional Electrical Stimulation
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
- Burst Mode Alternating Current
- Micro Current EMS
Muscle Stimulation Modality Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Table top
Muscle Stimulation Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Pain management
- Neurological disorder
- Musculoskeletal disorder
Muscle Stimulation End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Physiotherapy clinics
- Sports clinics
- Home care
Muscle Stimulation Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Navigate with Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States