“Gather Global Talents, Help Convert Old to New Driving Force”, Qilu overseas innovation and entrepreneurship Project Exchange Conference is hosted by Shandong Association for International Exchange of Personnel and undertaken by Silicon Valley China Innovation & Development Center. “Gather Global Talent Intelligence, Help Convert Old to new Driving Force” Qilu overseas innovation and entrepreneurship Project Exchange Conference (hereinafter referred to as “Qilu Overseas Entrepreneurship Contest”) consists of two major parts, domestic and overseas. Domestically setting up Jinan main venue, involving ten major industries, the oversea area will cover the Americas, Europe and Southeast Asia.
Through media promotion, project selection, expert guidance, road show review, government support and connecting capital sector, Qilu Overseas Entrepreneurship Contest will guide national and local innovation resources and social capital to support enterprise innovation and team entrepreneurship. It will promote the connection between venture capital and entrepreneurial enterprises, support the development of high-growth and high-tech enterprises in strategic emerging industries as well as the entrepreneurship of enterprises with independent innovation technologies, enhance the transformation of scientific and technological achievements and the development of high-tech industries, and accelerate the conversion of old to new driving force in Shandong Province.
1. Improving the level of innovation and entrepreneurship. By promoting scientific and technological innovation and transformation of achievements, we will foster high-level and high-quality entrepreneurial teams and enterprises with core innovation capabilities that are the source of new growth industries in order to raise the level of innovation and entrepreneurship in transforming old to new driving force.
2. Creating an atmosphere of innovation and entrepreneurship. Incorporate global high-quality science and technology projects and outstanding entrepreneurial talents, create an atmosphere of “encourage innovation and support entrepreneurship”, further create an upsurge in the transformation of old to new drivers in the whole society, and lay a solid foundation for the construction and innovation of Shandong Province.
3. Promoting a culture innovation and entrepreneurship. We will explore the combination of science & technology and culture, make full use of new media, network media and other interactive ways, publicize innovative and entrepreneurial figures, establish innovative and entrepreneurial brands, make Shandong known at home and abroad, and promote the transformation of old to new drivers.
4. Promoting the integration of technology and finance. The government will play a guiding role, make use of the market mechanism, focus on a variety of innovative resources, attract various social forces including banks and venture capital institutions to extensively participate in the investment in small and medium-sized technological enterprises, build financing service platform for innovation and entrepreneurship teams and enterprises, and promote the innovative development of small and medium-sized enterprises.
Qilu Overseas Innovation and Entrepreneurship Project Exchange Conference
Silicon Valley, San Francisco, America
Berlin, Germany, Europe
Tokyo, Japan, Southeast Asia
About The Conference
1. Start date
This event will start in May, 2019 simultaneously in America, Europe and South East Asia, the deadline for sing-up is May 30, 2019. The project screening and event preparation will be in May, and the roadshow will be in July, and the selected projects will come to China for main roadshow in August, 2019.
2. Industries and criteria (The final criteria will vary based on actual conditions in each region)
1）The new generation of IT industry (20%): microelectronics, sensors, virtual reality, new display, high-end storage, artificial intelligence, basic software, quantum computing, cloud computing, big data, smart city, information security, geographic information, and “Internet +” ecological construction.
2) High-end equipment industry (15%): Intelligent manufacturing, rail transit, marine equipment, construction machinery, agricultural machinery equipment, power machinery, equipment core components.
3) New energy and new materials industry (10%): new energy power battery, electronic control system, hydrogen fuel cell industrialization, energy storage battery charging and replacement applications, carbon fibers, bio-based materials, functional crystals.
4) Intelligent marine industry (10%): marine granary, marine pasture, marine biomedicine, marine information, marine desalination and utilization.
5) Health care industry (10%): biomedicine, marine medicine, high-end medical devices, mobile medicine, remote diagnosis and treatment, intelligent hospitals, etc.
6) Modern high-efficiency agriculture (10%): smart agriculture, customized agriculture, deep processing of agricultural products, agricultural integration of three industries.
7） Inclusive finance (5%): Internet Finance
8）Green chemical industry (10%): biochemical industry, new coal chemical industry, fine salt chemical industry, petrochemical deep processing.
9）Cultural and creative industries (5%): radio, film and television, software service creativity.
10） Top-quality tourism industry (5%): tourism brand, tourism customization, route design.
3. How to sign up
1）Each region will contact and discuss with the contestants, and finalized the list, who will be guided to fill a application for contest via www.sd-italent.cn and www.guiguzhongguo.com (for oversea)，where the oversea region will screen the projects.
2）The finalized contestant projects subject to a panel review will need to register on www.rcsd.cn for high-level talent innovation contest of Shandong Province.
3） Qualification review
Department of Science and Technology of Shandong Province will review the qualifications of contestants, authenticity of information, and feasibility of projects and so on.
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/embed/irYD_nuxqg8
Company Name: Silicon Valley China Innovation & Development Center
Contact Person: Kevin
Email: Send Email
Address:4655 Old Ironsides Dr, Ste 290
City: Santa Clara
Country: United States