HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 49 pages on title ‘All year gifting – Cards & Gift Wrap, 2019’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes North America, South America, Asia, Europe & Others and important players such as Sainsbury’s, ASDA, Tesco, Oliver Bonas, Kikki.K, Paperchase, Clintons, Paper & Script, WH Smith, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, John Lewis, Next, JOY, Zara, H&M, ASOS, TK Maxx, Heyland and Whittle, Nip & Fab, Card Factory, Poundland, Lidl, Marks & Spencer, Amazon, Waitrose, Debenhams, House of Fraser, Primark, Argos, Moonpig, Funkypigeon.com, Wilko.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1881557-all-year-gifting-cards-gift-wrap-2019
All year gifting – Cards & Gift Wrap, 2019
The “All year gifting – Cards & Gift Wrap, 2019”, report forms part of GlobalData’s Retail Occasions series, and offers a comprehensive insight into the consumer dynamics and spending habits of consumers for year-round gifting. The report analyses the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes.
For the majority of occasions, more consumers believe that a card should be given than those who believe a gift should be given. However, more consumers think they should buy gifts than cards for a new baby and weddings.
More consumers are becoming concerned about the environmental impact of greetings cards, especially those aged 16-34, due to the disposable nature of cards and wrap.
– Card Factory is perceived as the best retailer for promoting deals of all year gifting products, as it has expandad into non-card products at low prices appealing to shoppers looking for value for money.
– Personalisation levels have seemingly plateaued with 20.9% of consumers having purchased a personalised card, down 0.5 ppts on 2018.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1881557-all-year-gifting-cards-gift-wrap-2019
Reasons to buy
– Use our in-depth consumer insight to learn which areas within all year gifting (cards & gift wrap) are most important to ensure that product offerings are catering to the needs and wants of customers – for example whether consumers believe they should give a card and/or gift for a certain occasion.
– Understand what drives consumers to choose a retailer for their purchases for certain occasions, such as quality of products, prices and the importance of card & gift wrap ranges in order to maximise sales potential.
– Use our in-depth analysis of the leading retailers for all year gifting (cards & gift wrap) in order to understand how to appeal shoppers and maximise market share.
Companies Mentioned in the Report: Sainsbury’s, ASDA, Tesco, Oliver Bonas, Kikki.K, Paperchase, Clintons, Paper & Script, WH Smith, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, John Lewis, Next, JOY, Zara, H&M, ASOS, TK Maxx, Heyland and Whittle, Nip & Fab, Card Factory, Poundland, Lidl, Marks & Spencer, Amazon, Waitrose, Debenhams, House of Fraser, Primark, Argos, Moonpig, Funkypigeon.com, Wilko.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1881557
Table of Contents
THE KEY FINDINGS
The Key Findings
Average spends fall across a number of occasions as consumers prioritise spending
Sainsbury’s and ASDA must do more to compete with Tesco as it remains the most popular retailer
More consumers think they should buy gifts than cards for a new baby and weddings
Trend insight – stores
Retailer ratings – grocers
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1881557-all-year-gifting-cards-gift-wrap-2019
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States