According to a report “Body Contouring Devices and Procedures Market Analysis Report By Device Type, By Procedure Type (Cellulite Treatment, Liposuction), By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025”, published by Grand View Research, Inc. The global body contouring devices market size is expected to reach USD 4.5 billion by 2025 at a 13.8% CAGR over the forecast period. The global body contouring procedures market size, on the other hand, is expected to value USD 9.3 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2018 to 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc, Increased awareness regarding noninvasive and minimally invasive body contouring procedures is expected to drive the devices market in next few years.
Key Takeaways from the report:
- Improved accessibility to aesthetic procedures and enhanced safety due to minimally and noninvasive procedures are expected to drive the market
- Noninvasive devices segment accounted for the highest market share and is expected to maintain lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the advent of new devices
- Others segment is expected to observe the fastest growth due to technological advancement and noninvasive nature of these procedures. They also feature contact cooling technology that minimizes discomfort.
- Clinics and spa centers segment accounted for the highest market share due to the availability of technologically advanced devices and reduced risks of hospital-acquired infections
- North America accounted for the largest share of the body contouring devices market in 2017. The region is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period owing to the presence of major companies and availability of well-equipped aesthetic clinics and spa centers
- Some of the key companies in the global body contouring devices and procedure market are Cynosure, Inc.; Alma Lasers Ltd.; Allergan PLC; Syneron Medical Ltd.; Bausch Health Companies, Inc.; and Lumenis Ltd.
Browse More Reports in Medical Devices Industry:
Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Market – The transcatheter pulmonary valve market is mainly driven by the increasing prevalence of various cardiovascular diseases such as rheumatic heart disorders, hypertensive heart diseases, cerebrovascular diseases, and inflammatory heart diseases.
Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market – Increasing diagnostic nuclear medicine procedures worldwide will have a positive impact supporting the growth of the nuclear medicine equipment market in the coming years.
Aging baby boomers and introduction of advanced products by the market players are other drivers of the market. In addition, advantages associated with body contouring procedures is expected to augment the market growth. Body contouring procedures help remove excess body fat and significantly affect the person’s quality of life both functionally and aesthetically.
Entry of new products in developing region is likely to propel the market growth during the forecast period. For instance, in April 2018, Alma Lasers launched hands free body contouring solution, Accentuate, during Aesthetic & Anti-aging Medicine World Congress (AMWC) in Monaco.
Grand View Research has segmented the global body contouring devices and procedures markets on the basis of type, end use, and region:
Body Contouring Devices Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Noninvasive and Minimally Invasive Devices
- Invasive Devices
Body Contouring Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Nonsurgical Skin Resurfacing
- Nonsurgical Skin Tightening
- Cellulite Treatment
Body Contouring Procedures End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Clinics and Spa Centers
Body Contouring Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Body Contouring Procedures Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- South Africa
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Navigate with Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States