The report will help you gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast.
Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Belarusian Insurance Industry
GlobalData’s “Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Belarusian Insurance Industry”, report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Belarus.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1672978
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Belarus, including –
– An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Belarus.
– The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
– Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
– Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Belarus.
– Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
– Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
– The Ministry of Finance (MoF) is the government body responsible for regulating and supervising the Belarusian insurance industry.
– Composite insurance is not permitted in the Belarusian insurance industry.
– Non-admitted insurance is not permitted. However, non-admitted reinsurance is permitted after rejection by Belarus Re.
– Premium taxes are not imposed on insurance policies issued in the country.
– Workers’ compensation, motor third-party liability, aviation liability and health insurance for foreigners are the key classes of compulsory insurance in Belarus.
– The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Belarus.
– The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
– The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
– The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
– The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Belarus.
– Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Belarus insurance industry.
– Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
– Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1672978-governance-risk-and-compliance-the-belarusian-insurance-industry
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.3.1 Life insurance
2.3.2 Property insurance
2.3.3 Motor insurance
2.3.4 Liability insurance
2.3.5 Marine, aviation and transit insurance
2.3.6 Personal accident and health insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.4.1 Motor liability insurance
2.4.2 Health insurance
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1672978-governance-risk-and-compliance-the-belarusian-insurance-industry
It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States