28st May 2019, Florida- The Plant Based Protein Supplements Market size will be worth USD 9.20 Billion by 2026, according to a new research study published by Ameri Research. The factors driving the market growth include growing demand for plant-based nutrients, rising health awareness, increasing demand for sports nutritional supplements and positive outlook toward sports nutrition industry.
The rising more no of the population, increasing the awareness towards healthy diets and exercise and the growing demand for protein-based food is the main reason to fuel the market growth. Some key Factors, like growing demand for supplements & natural prevention, increasing uses of snack-based meal substitutes, and rising consumer demand for better ingredient traceability &reliability, are projected to expand the industry scope. Plant-based proteins are consisting of an essential range of amino acids with low calories. Some major high-protein foods, like quinoa, tempeh, nuts, lentils, seeds, and tofu. Rising the importance of natural protein in vegetable foods playing a major role to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and diabetes disease is expected to strongly drive the market growth. Development of the global plant-based protein market is mostly allocated to raising awareness regarding the benefits of protein and increasing demand for protein-rich diet, growing health & wellness trend, increasing consumers’ attention on meat alternatives, rising demand from food & beverage industry, and several developments in ingredient technologies like microencapsulation.
Click the link below to view the report description:
Key findings from the study: –
- We have segmented the Plant Based Protein Supplements based on Product Categories as Protein Powder, Protein Bar.
- We have segmented the Plant Based Protein Supplements market based on Raw Material Type are Soy protein, Spirulina protein, Pumpkin seed protein, Hemp Protein, Rice protein, Pea protein, Others.
- We have segmented the Plant Based Protein Supplements market based on Distribution Channel are Supermarkets, Online Stores, Direct to customer (DTC), Others.
- We have segmented the Plant Based Protein Supplements market based on Application are Sports Nutrition, Additional nutrition.
- The key market participants includeGlanbia Plc, AMCO, QuestNutrition, NOW Foods, NBTY, MusclePharm Corp, Abbott Laboratories, CytoSport, IOVATE, Transparent Labs, JYM Supplement Science, RSP Nutrition, Nutrabolt, Dymatize Enterprises LLC BPI Sports LLC, and GNC.
Ameri Research has segmented the Global Plant Based Protein Supplement market by product categories and region:
- Plant Based Protein Supplements Market by Product Categories (Revenue, Million, 2018 – 2026)
- Protein Powder
- Protein Bar
- Plant Based Protein Supplements Market by Raw Material Type (Revenue, Million, 2018 – 2026)
- Soy protein
- Spirulina protein
- Pumpkin seed protein
- Hemp Protein
- Rice protein
- Pea protein
- Plant Based Protein Supplements Market by Distribution Channel (Revenue, Million, 2018 – 2026)
- Online Stores
- Direct to customer (DTC)
- Plant Based Protein Supplements Market by Application (Revenue, Million, 2018 – 2026)
- Sports Nutrition
- Additional nutrition
• Global Plant Based Protein Supplements Market Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Company Name: Ameri Research Inc
Contact Person: Raja Biswal
Email: Send Email
Address:6816 Muncaster Ct
State: FL 33625
Country: United States