28th May 2019, Florida- The neurovascular devices market size will be worth USD 3.8 Billion by 2026, according to a new research study published by Ameri Research. The factors driving the market growth include growing increasing geriatric population, demand for minimally invasive medical procedures, unhealthy lifestyle, technological advancements.
Neurovascular devices help in the treatment of several neurovascular disorders like intracranial atherosclerotic and cerebral aneurysm disease. The upsurge in the geriatric population and increase in a number of patients suffering from neurovascular disorders are anticipated to drive the market growth. Additionally, growth in acceptance of new minimally invasive techniques, for example, carotid artery stenting,and flow diversion lift the market growth. So, the high cost of the medical devices and lack of neurosurgeons are projected to boost the market growth. According to WHO there are 800,000 people are suffering from strokes which are the fourth leading mortality factor in the U.S. in between them 76% people are having 65 ages and over is anticipated to grow by 59% from 800 million people in 2018 to 1.8 billion by 2028. Governing policies about medical devices fluctuate in different countries. To confirm maximum availability and safe procedure of medical devices, the union of guidelines for these devices is important. In Minimally invasive surgery helps to the patients as well as less blood loss, decrease pain, and cost-effectiveness will upsurge acceptance of neurovascular surgeries and the market growth. Some Major companies concentrating on new product launches by implementing innovative technologies to acquire market profits with better disease treatment.
Click the link below to view the report description:
Key findings from the study: –
- We have segmented the Global Neurovascular Devices based on Application as Stroke, Cerebral Artery Stenosis, and Cerebral Aneurysm.
- We have segmented the Global Neurovascular Devices based on Device Type as Cerebral embolization and aneurysm coiling devices, Cerebral angioplasty and stenting systems, Neurothrombectomy devices, and Support devices.
- The key market participants includebbott Laboratories, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic PLC, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Penumbra, Inc., Stryker Corp., and Terumo Medical Corporation.
Ameri Research has segmented the Global Neurovascular Device market by application, device type and region:
- Global Neurovascular Devices Market by Application (Revenue, Million, 2018 – 2026)
- Cerebral Artery Stenosis
- Cerebral Aneurysm
- Global Neurovascular Devices Market by Device Type (Revenue, Million, 2018 – 2026)
- Cerebral embolization and aneurysm coiling devices
- Cerebral angioplasty and stenting systems
- Neurothrombectomy devices
• Global Neurovascular Devices Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Company Name: Ameri Research Inc
Contact Person: Raja Biswal
Email: Send Email
Address:6816 Muncaster Ct
State: FL 33625
Country: United States