According to a report,“ Women’s Health Rehabilitation Products Market Analysis By Product (Orthopedic Care, Urinary Incontinence, Breast Cancer Care, Pregnancy & Postpartum Care), By Therapy (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025“, published by Grand View Research, Inc., The global Women’s Health Rehabilitation Products Market is expected to reach USD 4.4 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period, owing to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases coupled with rising female geriatric population.
Key Takeaways from the report:
- Urinary incontinence segment held a lucrative revenue share in 2015 and is likely to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period
- Orthopedic care segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to increasing prevalence of osteoporosis and arthritis among females worldwide
- Physical therapy segment is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period owing to increasing acceptance among women across the world
- North America is expected to dominate the women’s health rehabilitation products during the forecast period, owing to increasing demand for rehabilitation and post-treatment care products in the U.S. and Canada. In addition, increasing geriatric population, breast cancer cases, and road accidents in the region are expected to propel market growth.
- Some of the key players for this market are GE Healthcare; Access Health; GPC Medical Ltd.; Win Health Medical Ltd.; Meyer Physical Therapy; Sportstek; AliMed; DeRoyal Industries, Inc.; and BSN medical
U.S. women’s health rehabilitation products market, by product, 2014-2025 (USD Million)
Browse More Reports in Medical Devices Industry:
Healthcare 3D Printing Market: The healthcare 3D printing market provides significant opportunities for hearing aids, dental implants, prosthesis and contact lenses that are customized to the individual.
Cosmetic Implants Market: Changing lifestyle triggering the demand for cosmetic procedures is expected to boost the growth of the cosmetic implants market in coming years
Growing global population coupled with increasing birth rates is expected to increase consumer base in emerging and underdeveloped economies with large untapped opportunities. In addition, increasing employment of women at a global level results in higher disposable income and this has also resulted in development of chronic conditions due to sedentary lifestyle, stress/fatigue. These factors are further anticipated to push the demand for rehabilitation products over the forecast period.
Use of new technology such as virtual simulation, or wearables, and robotics in rehabilitation devices is gaining popularity worldwide. For instance, the shift from “crutches and mobility helps” to “specific motor function (hand or arm) rehabilitation devices,” propels the market demand over the forecast period. Community-based rehabilitation programs were initiated by the WHO to improve quality of the life of people with disabilities to help them meet their basic needs, which is further expected to assist in growth over the forecast period.
Global women’s health rehabilitation products market, by region, 2015
Grand View Research has segmented the global women’s health rehabilitation products market on the basis of product, therapy, and region:
Women’s Health Rehabilitation Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Orthopedic Care
- Urinary Incontinence
- Breast Cancer Care
- Pelvic Pain
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Care
Women’s Health Rehabilitation Therapy Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Chiropractic Therapy
Women’s Health Rehabilitation Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Navigate with Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States