Mentor, OH – May 29, 2019 – Rea & Associates, an Ohio-based accounting and business consulting firm, recently made an announcement concerning the release of the Spring 2019 issue of its quarterly print newsletter, The Rea Report. The company went on to state that the theme for the spring issue is “spring cleaning.” Rea noted that the spring newsletter contains several helpful tips on how companies can determine what paperwork to keep and what paperwork to get rid of.
Rea & Associates went on to provide further information about the newsletter’s contents. According to Rea & Associates, who can also be found at https://www.tuugo.us/Companies/rea-associates1/0310006307800, the newsletter contains an article by Alan Hill, CPA, about how to determine when to contact a CPA. This article is entitled “Is It Time To Contact Your CPA? How Major Life Events Can Impact Your Tax Situation.” Rea & Associates stated that Hill is a principal in the firm’s Mentor, OH office.
Rea & Associates listed some other articles that are included in its most recent newsletter:
- “Data-Driven Opportunities For All: Client Advisory Services Delivers Robust Accounting Capabilities To Small- And Mid-Sized Businesses”
- “Opportunities And Limitations: Getting To Know The Qualified Business Income Deduction”
- “Department Of Labor Proposal For New Federal Overtime Rule: Prepare For New Wage And Hour Compliance Rules”
- “Infographic: To Toss, Or Not To Toss”
- “Famous People: Recognizing Our Team Members”
- “Young Advisory Board: t t t t Talkin’ To The Next Generation”
- “Small Business Corner: Exit Planning Options Every Business Owner Over 50 Should Know”
- “Client Spotlight: nuCamp RV”
Rea & Associates announced that it has posed further information about the Spring 2019 newsletter, as well as a digital copy of the newsletter itself, to its website at https://www.reacpa.com/insight/the-rea-report-spring-2019/.
Rea & Associates closed its announcement by offering some company information. Rea & Associates provides a variety of free financial resources to individuals and businesses, including newsletters, videos, blog posts, case studies, and podcasts. The company stated that its goal is to help Ohioans gain a better understanding of accounting and finance. The company operates 12 branch offices in Ohio.
Company Name: Rea & Associates
Contact Person: Becca Davis
Email: Send Email
Address:7201 Center Street
Country: United States