The global automotive logistics market is expected to grow from USD 192,171.57 million 2017 to USD 331,021.57 million by the end of 2024 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.08%.
The factors attributing to the growth of the market are impact of digitalization on globalization, increasing automobile production in asia oceania, increasing investments and favorable policies for maritime transport in the logistics, and connected machines with automated handling. However, some factors such as and growing distance between factory and dealer may hinder the market growth. The global automotive logistics market is expected to showcase the opportunities such as development and the strategic partnership among industry player, tugger train systems and autonomous trucks for automated operations, and electrification of big truck fleets with lightweight and zero emissions.
Get Most updated sample Report@
In the near future, the market may face the possible challenges in the growth due to and increase in the price of gasoline and oems facing supply and demand imbalance. However, the key players in the market are putting regressive efforts to provide innovative offerings and benchmark strategies in the global automotive logistics market. “Car Logistics: The highest growing service for the global automotive logistics market”
On the basis of service, the global automotive logistics market is studied across Car Logistics, Commercial Vehicle, and Freight Management. Among all these service, the Car Logistics is projected to hold the largest market share while the Freight Management has the potential to grow the market with the highest CAGR in the forecast period.“OEM: The highest growing distribution channel for the global automotive logistics market”
On the basis of distribution channel, the global automotive logistics market is studied across Aftermarket and OEM. Among all these distribution channel, the OEM has captured the maximum market share while the OEM has the opportunity to emerge with the highest CAGR.“Asia-Pacific: The highest growing geography for the global automotive logistics market”
Purchase this Premium Report(Price: USD 2999)
On the basis of geography, the global automotive logistics market is studied across Americas, (United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina) Europe, Middle East & Africa, (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Italy, and Russia) and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Australia). Among all these geography, the Americas is showing the maximum growth in the near future with the highest CAGR while the Asia-Pacific is dominating the market with highest market size.
“CEVA: The potential growing player for the global automotive logistics market”
The key players profiled in the global automotive logistics market are CEVA, DHL, DSV, Expeditors, Imperial, Kuehne + Nagel, Panalpina, Ryder, SNCF, and XPO.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the global automotive logistics market.
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the global automotive logistics market.
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the global automotive logistics market.
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global automotive logistics market.
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global automotive logistics market.
For Enquiry OR Any Query? Ask to our Expert@
Company Name: Qurate Business Intelligence
Contact Person: Nehal Chinoy
Email: Send Email
Address:Runwal Platinum, Ramnagar Colony, Bavdhan