Action in 2019 is needed to ensure that 2020 is the year manufacturers and material handling companies realize 20 percent sales increases and 20 percent margin improvements. The path requires that leaders must embrace online orders using visual commerce. Digital commerce is no longer optional; consumers are demanding it. More than 80 percent of online orders will have some element of custom, configurable, or engineer-to-order (ETO) requirements. Visual configuration technology enables a new purchase in 10 percent of the time as those without the technology.
Simplifying a complex sales process is the key to more bids, proposals, RFQs because when sales applications engineers are able to create engineer-to-order quotes in minutes, not days or weeks, with an easy, intuitive 3D configurator, sales will increase an average of 20 percent YoY. Re-engineering the quoting process and breaking through frustrating bottlenecks drives dramatic improvements manufacturing sales technology.
Atlatl Software is hosting an upcoming webinar introducing material handling leaders to visual commerce technology and increase business 20 percent year-over-year (YoY) growth. Zac Cooper, Director of Sales Atlatl Software, will be facilitating the discussion on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 10:00 am EST. To register for the webinar, go to: http://bit.ly/2X4BC2H.
About Atlatl Software:
Charleston, SC-based, Atlatl Software (www.atlatlsoftware.com) is changing the way manufacturers and distributors sell. The suite of sales applications is empowering the highest performing companies to sell faster, more efficiently, and increase revenue.
- Quickly create 2D, 3D, and augmented reality configurations based on specific engineering rules.
- Increases speed and accuracy of configuration and quoting process.
- Produce dynamic sales approval drawings of products as they are configured.
- Instantly generate professional quotes with dynamic pricing.
- Efficiently manage the sales pipeline from lead to close, all on a mobile device.
- Digitally share pricing information and receive pipeline data from the distribution network.
Follow Atlatl Software on Twitter @Atlatlsoftware
Company Name: ATLATL Software
Contact Person: Chris Beaudin
Email: Send Email
Phone: (540) 335-1801
Address:658 King St
Country: United States