Market Research Future (MRFR) in their recently published report on the small animal imaging market revealed that the market has potential to grow with 6.5% CAGR during the forecast period (2018-2023). The market can achieve substantial valuation by the end of 2023 as well. Small animal imaging procedure includes imaging devices and reagents monitoring the cellular or molecular level changes in small animals. The process aims at providing substantial information to the biochemical, biological, diagnostic or therapeutic application. The process is cost-effective owing to which industries are banking more on this technology. The market growth is expected to gain much from the technological advancements and gene mapping sector. Gene mapping is currently in trend as the possible answer for several diseases.
On the flip side, government regulations are quite strict regarding the practice, and high cost associated with these devices can pull back the market growth substantially.
Get a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6175
In 2018, a study revealed that small animal whole body imaging could be done metamaterial- inspired RF coil. Upon its trial on the mouse, it revealed that the signal quality and values received are better than the regular machines.
Notable players influencing the global small animal imaging market as suggested by MRFR in the report are
- Bruker Corporation PerkinElmer Inc
- LI-COR Biosciences
- Trifoil Imaging
- MR Solutions Ltd
- Mediso Ltd
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- MILabs B.V.
- Aspect Imaging
- Miltenyi Biotec GmbH
- MRFR segments the global small animal imaging market by modality and reagents.
- Based on the modality, the small animal imaging market can be segmented into nuclear imaging systems, optical imaging systems, micro-ultrasound systems, micro-MRI systems, micro-CT systems, photoacoustic imaging systems, and magnetic particle imaging (MPI) systems. The micro-pet system consists standalone pet systems, pet/CT system, and pet/MRI systems. The nuclear imaging systems comprise micro-Pet systems, micro-spect systems, and trimodality (spect/pet/CT) systems. The optical imaging systems include standalone fluorescence imaging systems, bioluminescence/ fluorescence imaging systems, and optical + X-Ray/optical + CT systems. The micro-spect system includes spect/CT system, standalone spect systems and spect/MRI systems.
- Based on the reagent, the small animal imaging market can be segmented into optical imaging reagents, MRI contrast agents, ultrasound contrast agents, nuclear imaging reagents, and CT contrast agents. The optical imaging reagents include bioluminescent imaging reagents and fluorescent imaging reagents. The nuclear imaging reagents comprise pet tracers and spect probes. The pet tracers are sub-segmented into fluorine-18-based small animal pet tracers, carbon-11-based small animal pet tracers, copper-64-based small animal pet tracers, and other spect probes. The bioluminescent imaging reagents can be segmented into luciferins, pro-luciferins, coelenterazine, and other bioluminescent imaging reagents.
MRFR segments the small animal imaging market region-specifically into the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
An increasing number of pharmaceutical investments taking place in the market and government initiatives supporting the research sector are taking the regional market forward. Its contribution to the global market makes it the frontrunner. The National Institute of Health (NIH) receiving 1 Billion USD in 2015 for life science and health-related research and development programs can be seen as exemplary.
Europe is assuming the second position as its market is getting pumped up by the investments made in the research and development sector. For instance, the European Commission declared that spending in the pharmaceuticals and biotechnology sector increased by 8.7% in 2014.
The APAC region can expect to be the fastest growing region in small animal imaging market. India and China are substantially boosting the regional market by giving their respective associated sectors industrial makeover. Support from governments is also quite substantial in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical R&D which is contributing to the regional Small Animal Imaging Market growth.
About Market Research Future:
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar