Michelle Doss, Strategic Growth Advisor and CEO of The Doss Group, discovers the consequences of disruption as the most pressing problem with the current state of leadership and workforce alignment.
From a survey of over 1,000 executives, 92% reported they feel the full force of disruption, and <15% of them claimed to be “very prepared” to guide their companies through the eye of the coming storm.
– IMD, “Redefining Leadership for a Digital Age”.
The Doss Group conducted a survey of 500 Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical CEOs to explore their biggest challenges in 2019. These four trends dominated the survey:
1. Disruption is everywhere, and our workforce can’t keep up
2. Talent Management is a top challenge, from attracting and hiring to growing the internal pipeline
3. There’s a major disconnect between employees and leaders to deliver the company’s top goals
In response we’ve included NEW solutions in our latest version of The Leadership Code:
1. Disruption as a Strategic Advantage – A culture that welcomes disruption and risk, that weaves disruption into each leader’s DNA understands that problems lead to innovation, and by embracing it you can turn disruption into your unique strategic advantage.
2. Winning the Talent War – The solution to attracting and hiring the right talent, and then developing and retaining them to build a thriving culture that over delivers on results is your leadership team’s commitment to company culture.
3. Workforce Alignment – The key to a collective business and results acumen where each employee understands their workplace “why” and how it directly supports the company’s goals; aligning top KPI’s to department G&O’s and to each employee’s performance goals.
Version 5.0 of The Leadership Code differentiates itself from other consulting companies by offering a customized interactive leadership development suite that includes:
• Business and Market Acumen
• Developing Future-Ready Leaders
• Delivering on Soft Skills
• Personal Leadership Development
• Collective Leadership
• Women as Leaders
• Men as Leaders
Your leaders are responsible for workforce engagement, building a thriving culture, and delivering the bottom line, and if your team is not operating at full capacity, you are likely busy doing their jobs and aren’t able to give your full attention to being the CEO.
With over fifteen years of firsthand global executive experience in Fortune 50 companies, Michelle is the CEO’s trusted advisor and she knows how to get your top leaders to deliver more.
Michelle makes working with her enjoyable and deeply rewarding, and she instills these skills in her advising and coaching at all levels in the organization.
Don’t leave leadership development to internal teams without boardroom experience or to canned training from consulting firms. Learn more about The Leadership Code, our custom suite of development that up levels your leaders to deliver on point.