The global sports drink market size is expected to reach USD 54.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Radiant Insights, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period. Sports drinks contain various constituents including electrolytes, energy, and water that can be consumed by athletes before, during, or after a competition or training. Growing demand for such drinks among individuals engaged in various physical activities is one of the major factors driving the market. In addition, rising health awareness among the younger population is expected to fuel the market growth.
Rising consumer preference for sports beverages over sodas and other carbonated drinks owing to their respective association with sports and fitness activities. Despite the fact that these beverages were originally made for athletes and sportspersons, they have gained popularity among the common population as anytime drinks or energy drinks, especially among the teenagers and younger adults.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/sports-drink-market/request-sample
Taking up the opportunity of the popularity of sports beverages among teenagers and adults, manufacturers across the world are targeting these age groups. They are focusing on innovation of new flavors and addition of value to their products by including more health benefits, in order to widen their product portfolio. Furthermore, increase in the number of health clubs and fitness centers are expected to propel the growth of the target market.
In terms of revenue, North America held the largest market share of 30.5% in 2018, owing to growing trend of athleticism and rising concerns over health. Countries in Asia Pacific such as China, India, and Japan are anticipated to hold huge potential for the market growth, considering the presence of a large young population. European countries such as Germany are considered to be the major markets for sports drinks.
Consumer preference for organic and natural products owing to lesser side effects associated with them, is anticipated to have a negative impact on the market growth. Nonetheless, rising demand for these energy beverages with natural ingredients, such as natural sweeteners, is expected to bring up the sales of the market.
Evolution of the retails including supermarkets and hypermarkets, in addition to growing trend of online shopping and booming food and beverage industry, is expected to positively impact the market growth. Among all the distribution channels, retail and supermarkets account for a prominent share in the market due to rising convenience and growing demand for bulk purchases among consumers.
Download Full Research Report of Sports Drink Market @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/sports-drink-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• The hypertonic product segment is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period. The isotonic segment dominated the market with a share of 39.5% in 2018
• North America dominated the global sports drink market in 2018, accounting for 30.5% share of the overall revenue. This trend is projected to continue over the next few years
• Countries such as Germany are considered to be the major markets for sports drinks, due to high disposable income of the consumers, followed by India, China, and Japan
• The industry is highly competitive due to presence of the main players including PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Sportade, Pocari, 100Plus, and Lucozade
• Various manufacturers are focusing on new product launches, capacity expansion, and product portfolio extension to estimate existing and future demand patterns from upcoming application segments.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Carbonated Ready to Drink Tea Market – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-carbonated-ready-to-drink-tea-market
Global Carbonated Ready to Drink Tea Market is expected to witness substantial growth in the forecast period due to growing population the demands ready-to-drink tea.
• Gluten-free Beverages Market – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-gluten-free-beverages-market-research-report-2019
This report studies the global Gluten-free Beverages market status and forecast, categorizes the global Gluten-free Beverages market size by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, and other regions (India, Southeast Asia).
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address:201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States