In this rapidly changing world of technology, video streaming market is projected to show major growth prospects during the forecast period. Due to technological advancements, there is increasing adoption of video streaming solutions and services on a wider platform. It helps in better marketing and branding of products.
As compared to other regions, the video streaming market in North America is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. U.S and Canada are anticipated to drive the growth of Video Streaming Market. This is owing to the presence of large number of established players in video streaming market.
In addition to this the region also has a well-established infrastructure which allows higher penetration of mobile devices which ultimately provides high speed connectivity and is expected to be a major factor for the growth of video streaming market.
The high adoption of digital media in this region is responsible for driving the growth of video streaming market. Majority of the companies are adopting video streaming solutions and services for their marketing and branding activities which ultimately helps in driving the market growth of video streaming market.
The video streaming market is growing rapidly over 17% of CAGR and is expected to reach at approx. USD 82 billion by the end of forecast period.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3150
December 20, 2018: Indian e-commerce giant, Flipkart is likely to venture into the streaming domain sooner. The company is ready to launch its own on-demand video streaming service in India. The company is planning to take on its arch rival, Amazon in the video streaming business.
The prominent players in video streaming market are – Netflix (U.S.), Adobe Systems Incorporated (U.S.), Ustream (U.S.), Amazon Web Service, Inc. (U.S.), Akamai Technologies (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Apple , Inc. (U.S.), Google (U.S.), Hulu (U.S.), and Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.) among others.
Global Video Streaming Market: Segmental Analysis
The global video streaming market has been segmented on the basis of streaming type, platform, deployment, solution, service, revenue model, vertical, and region.
- By mode of streaming type, the global video streaming market has been segmented into live video streaming and non-linear video streaming.
- By mode of platform, the global video streaming market has been segmented into laptops and desktops, tablets and smartphones, smart TVs, and gaming consoles.
- By mode of deployment, the global video streaming market has been segmented into cloud and on-premise.
- By mode of solution, the global video streaming market has been segmented into pay TV, internet protocol television, and over the top (OTT). Among these, the over the top (OTT) solution is estimated to showcase the highest market growth rate during the appraisal period and is expected to dominate the video streaming market share.
- By mode of service, the global video streaming market has been segmented into training and support, consulting, and managed services.
- By mode of revenue model, the global video streaming market has been segmented into subscription, rental, advertisement, and retail.
- By mode of vertical, the global video streaming market has been segmented into BFSI, healthcare, education, media & entertainment, IT & telecommunication, retail, and government.
Market Research Analysis:
The global video streaming market, by geography, has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America. In the global video streaming market, Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness relatively faster adoption and hence the growth rate as compared with other regions. Within Asia Pacific, video streaming market is projected to contribute faster to the growth of revenue backed by increasing use of mobile phones and tablets in countries such as Japan, China and India. Furthermore, many live video streaming channels are coming up in the region adding to the growth of the sector.
Across Europe, countries including Germany, France and the U.K. are anticipated to drive the growth of video streaming market. In Europe, the presence of advanced infrastructure and with the increasing adoption of technology and technological advancements in numerous countries is driving the market growth of video streaming market.
Video streaming market in the South America region is anticipated to witness relatively slower market growth. However, Brazil and Argentina among other countries are projected to witness slow yet steady growth. In Brazil, video streaming is increasing popularity and is expected to increase significant market share during the forecast period. Video streaming market in Middle East and Africa occupies a relatively smaller pie of the global video streaming market.
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/video-streaming-market-3150
- Technology investors
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Video streaming solution providers
- Live streaming providers
- On-demand streaming providers
- Service providers
- Platform vendors
- Third party providers
- Cloud service providers
- Internet service providers
- Application service providers
- Technology providers
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar